Chapter 21

Isaac POV

Bella walked in with a bottle of Vapour or Vicks. Yesterday she insisted on making me going home and decided on her own accord that William should take my place while my absence. She wanted to stay with me and nurse me back to health, I agree with her but not being in the same room is frustrating. She takes a hand full of Vicks.

"No no no, it's enough. You gave it to me last night and it is to strong." I tell her, my voice cracked.

She completely ignored my protests. "Unbutton your shirt."

"But..." I stop as soon as I see her eyes glare at me. I obey and let my bare chest open to her, that strong odour hits me the moment it made contact on my skin. She puts a generous amount on me—literally. My chest, my neck, behind my neck, my nose. She pats my shoulder so that I can turn over, I take my shirt of and give her my back, she rubs it all over my back.

She gets up. "Bellaaa." I whine, I barely touch my shirt, to weak to get it.

"Isaac are you serious..." I nod.

I lift my arms up so she can put it on me, I smile when she starts buttoning my shirt. Her breathing close to my skin made goosebumps arise. The light touches of her fingers were making me to aware of her, it's soothing. I wanted to sleep at that moment.

"Okay done. After your nap I'll give you soup and you'll eat no matter what okay." She blows me a kiss and walks out. I sighed again, ever since I've been sick she won't kiss me. My eyelids felt like the weight a ton...

Flashback 2 years ago

"You're fucking crazy!" Nadia slams the door, this was the fifth time in a week she been forcing me to bargain with Fred, our dealer. A month ago she wanted 8 grams of coke but I never exceed more than 2 only just to make it through the week.

Nadia have been on edge since she's been around Fred too often, ever since she invited him at a party, she has been acting different. I never made direct contact with him no longer then just a few minutes, exchange what I need and I give what he needs.

My phone ringed on the counter, I drag myself to take it.

"Hello it's Isaac speaking, what problematic issue had push you to call me today. Last time was memorable, like two months. Marshall."

"I don't have time for your sarcasm... I froze all your accounts."

I couldn't help but to laugh at his revelation. "Bullshit." He was bluffing, my accounts are untouchable, but I knew all too well my father words holds authorities and truth behind it.

"They're coming to get you in an hour or now. Son I'll see you soon have a good vacation. Oh and tell Nadia I wish luck on her own." He hung up on me. I almost didn't want to believe him. I checked my accounts but I couldn't access any further.

Fuck!

I smash my phone in the garnet counter, I probably cracked the screen or might as well broke the damn phone. Rage was the only thing I could feel, I don't have time to deal with him. I glance at my apartment, letting a chuckle out. Everything was a mess but it didn't matter. Nothing fucking mattered.

I go in the room to check on Nadia, She wasn't laying on the bed.

"Baby." I call out. "We'll work this out." I open the bathroom, what I saw made my stomach drop. The toilet led was open and the tub was running none stop, where the water was reaching where I stand. I saw Nadia arms dangling out of the tub.

"Nadia!"

I abruptly wake up, I took a deep breath like I was under water. I jumped away when I saw Bella sitting on the end of the bed, Looking at me.