Chapter 22

"What the hell you're sick Isaac." He just looks at me, with his lifeless eyes. He takes a few step towards me, more like drag himself like a rag doll. He rest his burning forehead on my shoulder. "Isabella this is my life problem and I need every support from the person I need the most, and it's you. But I won't force you to do anything, but for now if I don't have you by my side I will go crazy... Put on your coat."

"And you too." I moves away from him, I almost trip by skipping some steps I just wanted to get away from him right now. I don't like when he gets a little dark, when he's in his mood. But I know life is not always perfect, I would've thought being wealthy will come with no problems then not reaching that level in society. After preparing myself, I looked at him slowly go down the stairs, he was still in his black satin Pjs with a pair of polar boots and jacket. I took a pair of wool hat out of my purse, fix it on his head I tuck his hair in it and pull it down so it can cover his forehead.

"Hold on, okay."I tell him. I open my extra bottle of Vapour. I unzip his jacket to expose his chest, I put a generous amount of it.

"There you go." I zip it back nice and tightly. He kisses my forehead.

"Why are you so forgiving?" He asks. I kiss him back on the cheek. "Understanding is something people tend to forget." I instantly think about my mom because what I just goes completely against it. "Although it takes longer to fully find peace within."

We waited by the elevator in the basement, every time I look at him he gets weaker by the minute. I wonder what was taking Castel so long.

"I have Benadryl, it'll seamer down your fever." I suggest because I really was getting worried. He only nodded, I instantly took out the bottle of medicine. "Are you a pharmacist?" He joked. I only chuckle a little bit of his humour. "I don't like bitter liquor." He states.

"Open your mouth." I order him. He gulped it in one go, but by his facial expressions  said he really wasn't fond of it.

"What else do you have in that bag?"

"Every thing that'll be convenient for the unexpected." I answer him shortly.

The familiar Audi car was making it's way to us, by the time it was close to us Castel came rushing to open the door for us. He was really concern about Isaac's health, Marshall must've told him.

"Señor why? You are sick." His voice was lace with worry.

"Gracias Castel don't worry it's fine, go to my fathers place." Isaac.

I spot Castel worried eyes in the mirror, "but you said you don't want to be near him."

"Not today." Isaac answers back.

Castel doesn't add anything else and starts driving through the exit.

Looking at the grandiose building where Marshall lives brings back memories, since summer the first time me and Isaac really met, where everything started.

"Castel just park in front of the building, we'll take the entrance." Isaac tells him.

"Okay."

We hurried out before the cold seeks up all the heat from the car, I don't want Isaac getting more sick than he is now. We ignored the receptionist, heading directly for an elevator, Isaac pressed the highest level there was.

During the ride, he's been silent. Too silent. Earlier when I felt the bed was empty I got worried a little bit, knowingly talking about his pass wasn't a good thing for him. The bits of conversation I heard was Marshall and Lawsuit, At that the moment I knew something had really triggered him.