Chapter 16

Isaac POV

I stretch and look to the left of me, the bright morning sun rays Illuminating the entire bedroom, almost burning my heavy eyes. The other side of the bed is empty, the woman already left, good because I didn't need to worry about her being clingy after last night, I think we both needed a release.

Two days before we landed in NYC, me and Bella immediately parted. Even the inconvenient situation we encountered, they know that I am back which make my concerns about Bella multiply because I know that they won't probably leave her alone.

And ever since Japan, I have this intense desire for her and It was the first time ever feeling her in such way but after good things, there's always an end to it. I barely remember the woman from last night, it was quick with no attachment. It didn't had that affect I expected, Bella made me impatient and vexing but also greedy for her.

Two days without seeing or talking to her was a usual after a long week of work but the weekend we'd discuss about some work over the phone, it was a way for me to hear her and know she's alright. I don't even know how she's really been after what happened. The way her body responded so avidly with pleasure by my touches, the moan that escaped her sweet mouth when my fingers flicked her nipple. I could feel my cock beginning to swell.

Fuck.

I put a clean boxer and head downstairs. The living room is where she started haunting my soul, the moment I tasted the sweet and spicy on her. I didn't know, not even for my own good, I didn't realize I was tapping the ends of my finger on my leg and I just staring on that on spot. I stop and look at my hand, it was a psychological mental disorder they say. Nowadays, there's all sort of disorder, we never know everyone might have it. Ridiculous.

It would acquire before I took drugs my body was telling what it needed and my mind would always agree. This time it's different, it's her I need. It's not a obsession, it's more like a longing of something I've been waiting for to save me. Lord, when she smiles It is so sincere and generous and I can't take it. I envy her carefree smile but I miss it the moment she's not.

Tomorrow is her last. Day.

But I'm ready to know about her whereabouts, her contacts and if she's okay. I'm ready to go to that extent, I hate to say I am my father's son but I won't lie about it. I'm controlling in my own way, your business becomes mine.

The vulnerability she had when she told me about her father, and what her mother went through. Now every man is a threat for me. I want her for myself and protect her. But that is for her to decide until then... I'm making sure she's alright. Now there's two of us doing the same thing, my dad and I are behind her like a shadow. I chuckle how alike we are.

The lock echoed in the open serene space, it was Cealia.

"Oh you're up! That's new." Yeah, ever since Bella haunted me and I don't mind.

"I brought some grocery...—" I look at her, seeing the happiness in her eyes. She is happy. She places the groceries on the counter and starts putting fruits in the fridge while talking, she always seemed familiar to here but she doesn't live here.

"Guess who came? You wouldn't believe..."

Deep in my thoughts, I'm not listening to a word she says.

"Marguarita was acting weird it was odd of her... Umps maybe she was worried about Isab—"

"What makes you happy?" I cut her. I know what I'm doing but I can no longer see her waste her love and time for me.

"Huh." She answers dumbfounded.

"Why do you still work for me when you go to school and have my father's support Cealia?"