Chapter 10

We wait a few minutes longer until Isaac's father arrives. El es loco, I've been going with his little comedy act only for Isaac sake. Poor guy, what son would like to see their father called someone their daughter in law without them being with the son. Isaac is really patient in a way, he doesn't brag about his wealth so far but he's down to earth.

He's very meticulous he was very precise on every detail, I wouldn't think of him to be such a detailed person. I can't forget professional, he is serious. He fired employees for not being punctual enough—nope I already knew I couldn't afford to be late.

I take a peek at him from across the table. He is concentrated on some papers. His crease brows made him look different. The Isaac I'm usually use too is nonchalant. But the one I'm seeing right now is so outstandingly handsome and assertive.

The suit is so fitting on him every fabric lining and cut was meant for every single muscle on his fine self, dios greigo, perfecto... He looks at me, I quickly look at the screen. I scroll down pretending I was doing the most important job ever. I need some self control or else I won't last long enough till I fall for...

I was looking at the Fashion week in London, Antonio Berardi collection was the same as last year nothing new just different materials. I yawn. I was so tired this morning, I couldn't sleep last night Because I was searching 'how to be an assistant' but everything flew out the window as soon as I went to sleep. I was running late and of course I was grumpy, that receptionist was not helping, he only rises up my anger.

"Ms.Perez I forgot to give you this." Isaac passes me a USB port. "This is important for each meeting, it may be the company computer but It's important to save the information on a this."
I plug it in.

The doors open with five people, including Mr.Powers in the lead. He's like a prey on the top of the food chain. His presence his dominating, he's like the lion in the real world, eat or be eaten. I would probably be eaten a long time ago.

"Hi Isabella it's so nice to see you here, I brought you your ID card personally." He hands me the ID and I take it, he sit at end of the table. Isaac being on his left and William being on his right. The others takes their sits but one in particular sit right next to Isaac. Why particular? Well he's just unbelievably gorgeous, he wasn't average like the others along with him.

Who the hell is he? He looks at with a charming way—bye! Conceited jerk I can tell he thinks to high of himself

Who the hell is he? He looks at with a charming way—bye! Conceited jerk I can tell he thinks to high of himself. I look at he's name plate. Dominic H. Garcias as Vice-President. Isaac Powers is President and Chief Executive officer. His father was chairman. The others were to far to small to read.

"Isabella as you know my great grandfather made a dime turn this into an empire. The co-founder was-

"Can we get straight to the point." Isaac cuts him. Okay he's not patient now.

"Let's talk about serious business."

BORING! This is so excruciatingly boring. I thought school was boring but no. This meeting sucks I been typing everything down. Luckily I have a computer my wrist would've break if I was writing.