Chapter 19

Jasmine POV

I look at the price, I sigh and put the loaf of bread back. I take the no brand name bread and shove in my basket. I check my list for the next thing, Nutella. I turn to go the next aisle but I see Dominic walking towards me. His long strides exuded powerfulness, I wasn't the only one to notice him, the women couldn't miss him either. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask him when he stopped in front of me.

"I'm here to apologize for last night, I didn't expect that to happen between my mom and Marshall." He said.

I stifled a laugh. "So you came all the way here just to tell me that, it's none of my business anyway. I had good food and champagne so my night was amazing. Dominic goodbye, hold up how you know where I am?"

"I know where you live and it's your local store. Jasmine I know you're mad because you called me a mama's boy and a dog." He tries to copy me.

"You know what I ain't got time for this." I turn around and left him looking like a fool. He grabs my basket and replace my bread with the expensive one.

"I know you ain't just taking my bread. Boy you know damn well I ain't paying for that." I rant at him. He lifts a brow.

"Fine, I'll pay." He grabs my basket. "What's next on your list?" His dark eyes are locked on mine waiting for an answer.

I look around to see if I'm not in some prank scene or something. "you paying?" I ask him again.

"Yes." He smirks.

"It's not going to be charge on my pay check, right?"

"No it's my money, now what is on your list."

"Well." I put my list in my pocket. "If you paying I don't have to worry about my wallet because I'm not using it today. So I want every fruit."

"Okay then." He grabs my hand. I look at them I didn't get why he would take my hand so casually. I was to shock to even repulse the gesture. He walk straight ahead without even looking back as if he didn't care. We were now in front of the fruit sections. The row of diverses fruits made me think about the ones that I want but that had me thinking. He is paying for everything might as well take advantage. I pick everything I like, I even pick some I don't like. It seems bad that I'm using him but he wanted to pay, I'm not mad.

"Yo, is that you. Jazz." I hear from behind, I already know who said that.

"Jeremiah what—" I turn and see a pregnant woman beside him. Her hand robbing swollen belly couldn't cease the smile playing upon her lips. I wanted to slap that smirk of her lips. Her clothes barely fit her though her beauty defeated her outfits. She still repulsive to me.

"So that's the bitch you knocked up, wow Roxanne the neighbour and high school trash hoe."

"Who you calling hoe, last time I checked you  were acting like a Yoko around him. Do you remember the day he didn't come for your birthday, sorry boo we were having good sex. Amazing actually."

"Good one less dumb person around me." I answer back, I grab Dominic's arm and walk away.

"So that's your new bitch homie." Jeremiah said to Dominic. That made Dominic stop walking, he turned around. Roxanne's mouth gap when she realized the existence of Dominic.

"First of all I'm not your homie, second of all the woman you just disrespect isn't like the one beside you, she doesn't bark and sit down at your every command. So me and my woman has nothing else to say." He spat. He drops the basket and drags me away from them. That offended them pretty hard.