Chapter 9

Isaac POV

I shuffle over the documents one more time, I take a quick glance on the calendar the date when we're going to meet the Tokiyāma. It's in 20 days but this project is on a duration of 2 years. I have to be prepare for the next conference, which is in 3 weeks.

The intercom beeps* and I press the button.

"Sir... Hum there's this woman here that claims she knows you but she don't have the ID card.
Que! Me Claiming? Isaac is that you on the line! Isaac!
Miss please clam down or I'll call the security."

I hear Bella yelling on the other line with the receptionist. I forgot to advise them that she was coming today. I had a lot of things to do with the new penthouse, plus the moving on top of that I have to go over the things I missed for the pass months.

"Let her in, she's my new assistant, it's okay."

"Okay sir. Miss you may go-
Disculpe? I didn't need permission" she fires back.

Isabella is something else, nice way to start the morning. I can't wait to see what she's wearing it's always remarkable and fierce. She's so confident and ambitious but something in her eyes tells me otherwise.

"Isaac what is the meaning of this." She barges in.

I see her in jeans and long white dress shirt, her hair tied up but her red heels pops out strongly. I think the colour red is her trademark. It's suits her really well. she actually owns it. But her pink lips can't stop moving for whatever reason.

 But her pink lips can't stop moving for whatever reason

"Bella."
"Bella." I call again.

"Si te callaras y me para escucharme!" I finally get her attention.

She close her mouth so quick I think she stop breathing too. Her eyes are wide open and she takes a step back and gasps. Dramatic much? I stand up and go up to her, she eyes me carefully with caution.

"Bella."

"What." She grits.

"I'm sorry, It's on my own accord. I totally forgot to mention you're a new employee." I look longer in her eyes but she evades from my gaze.

"Why are you quiet now?" I ask. Her silence is unfamiliar to me though. I enjoy her outstanding personality. To be honest, I also admire her nervousness and I may be wrong about her but she have a shy side of her. Quirky is cute on her.

"Because I... Forgot that you spoke Spanish and it caught me off guard. That's all no matter." She stutters over each words she tries to cover with confidence but fail miserably.

"If you say so... Okay let's start with the basic and what you need to know." She nods and I spot a little beauty mark on her cheeks usually covered with her brown hair. I walk her where she'll be working. It just right beside me only a glass frame separating us. I open the door and let her in first.I got a hit of a subtle fragrance. It made me a little daze up, It's effective in such a hypnotic way.