Chapter 13

Isaac POV

She walks away and takes the files. I'm officially classified as a dīck. I don't intolerant workers being late but Paul and Jim needed to get cut because they were unprofessional but she was only 15 minutes late.

I needed to give us some real distance as both co-workers, her mother made that very clear last time. All weekend I was thinking about was how I should be less friendly as a boss, but it was hard because she is so approachable and always interesting to be and to bond with.

I had to be a dīck to her so we could have distance between each other. The same question still wonders in my head, why does miss Salvadore hate me so much? I know I'm not the best person ever but it's not like I'm going to do wrong. The choice of words I chose to explain my anger against her went too far. I had to do what was needed, the fear in her eyes made me stop to ask her why she was late.

I returned to my work when a message from William to get some papers. He needed my approval for other things. I get up and go over to her office, she turns and looks at me. I couldn't figure her expression.

"Follow me." I sternly say to her without giving her much time to react.

"What wait." She says. But I was already at the door. I could hear her heels hitting the floor, I couldn't be more of a prick than this, I hold the door for her. She slows down when she gets closer to me, the binder and a pen she has with her covering her chest. She moves a string of hair out of the way and looks down. I let her walk ahead, the flow of her white dress shirt lazy flowing around her waist.

Normally I would comment on what she's wearing every time we see each other in the morning, now we're in this silence. That's what I wanted now, I got it. I can't fūcking bear it because we always talk.

"We're going to see William."

She nods without muttering a word, she finds her way without getting confused. She was always seeing William, they've become really good friend since she started working, always annoying the poor man.

I open the door for her and let her pass first after seeing William. I remember that I needed to go the airport to finalize the finish product for the economic class for the section of our plan. I unbutton my vest and take my phone and dial Castel to prepare my car. I press the elevator button and wait. Later, Bella comes behind me.

"Where are we going?" She ask.

The elevator opens with a few employees coming out. I get it in and press on the parking lot. I wait for her to get in and close the door.

"To the airport."

"Oh right, Terry said he didn't feel like it was of his taste. But wasn't it at 10 am he wanted to see us?"

"Coming early is never a problem." She becomes silent. Her heels hits the grown hard, she hits the button hard and stop the elevator.

"Okay mister CEO! I said sorry okay. You can be mad all you want, it's not my fault if I missed the bus like I wanted to purposely come late at work. You and your stupidos stories about worker 3, it's Isabella to you and I have been doing this dumb job I barely like and understand but I need..." She huffs harshly. She puts her hands on her hips and turn and look at me on more time.

"What now you're not going to say anything Isaac, all silent like all morning. Like a fūcking robot. 'Follow me'. 'Let's go'. I am not your perro. Entiendo!" she looks at me bitterly.

She crossed her hands over her chest. "I'm not finish. You didn't even let me explain, you just accused me right on the bat, you specifically said if I'm late I should have a reason."