Not gonna happen Princess

I woke up and instantly shot out of my bed. My head throbbed painfully as I groaned in pain. What happened last night. I looked down and did a check, everything was in place, I never took anything off, good, I’m still a virgin. But what happened. I stood up to get to the bathroom and I tripped on something.

I looked at what I tripped over and screamed. The thing I tripped over screamed and we stared at each other screaming louder before I calmed down. “Who are you?” I shrieked.

“Shut up!” Nick yelled from the living room, great, he crashed on the couch.

“Look, calm down, I’m Mike, Calm down we didn’t do anything last night just breathe.” I listened to him. Breathing in and out.

“What happened?” I demanded. My head hurt too much to think. I briefly remembered him at the punch bowl and from the dance floor but other than that he was a complete stranger. I tried to remember more but it was just a blank.

“I don’t know. I think Kam may have slipped something in your drink, we can’t be sure unless you’re sober or go to the doctors.” He explained. It was way too much for me I could barely comprehend all the data he just gave me. Plus my head hurt.

“Sooo, who’s Cam?” I asked.

“Kam.” He corrected. “He’s a player, worse than Nick.” I groaned, my head throbbed painfully.

“No. That’s 100% impossible. No one is worse than Nick. Argh. My head hurts too much. Tell me more about what happened later.” I said as I drifted off to dream land in this strangers arms.

“What the hell happened here!” Nick yelled furiously. It woke me up and u grumbled as my head throbbed some more.

“Go away.” I moaned.

“Shit Lia, what happened?” He demanded. I groaned.

“Shut up.” My head hurt too much to think. It was worse than before but it was a reminder that I was fine.

“You!” Nick yelled as he grabbed mike, who was sleeping in the bathroom. Nick marched over to punch Mike in the face but I grabbed his arm.

“No!” I yelled. “He’s my friend, don’t hurt him.”

“Don’t hurt him! He god damn slept with you!” He yelled.

“No he didn’t!” I screamed.

“How the hell would you know! Well? Tell me!”

“I’m a virgin! I’d know if I did it. He stopped Kam from erm…yeah.” I said softly as my cheeks flamed.

“Unbelievable” Nick said but he sounded calmer. Not much calmer but still calmer.

“How would you know what happened anyway?! You were too busy making out with someone else to care! If she’s so special to you, why didn’t you watch out for her?!” Mike yelled. Nick spun around and gave him a look that made me cower behind Mike.

“Don’t ever accuse m about caring about this little piece of trash. She is nothing. Don’t ever assume that she’s worth anything to me.” Nick snarled into Mike’s face. I felt my eyes prick with tears, he really did hate me.

My pulse rate picked up and I couldn’t breathe properly, I was so scared. The look he gave me... the hatred and disapproval. Never being good enough… the look was familiar but unfamiliar on his face. A look some one close to me often wore…

Mother…

 My pulse rate spiked. What’s happening, am I going to die, I tried to breathe but I couldn’t feel oxygen entering me. Oh my god, I’m going to die, my vision kept flashing I trembled.

“Crap.” Nick swore as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt comforted temporarily until I remembered he hated me.  Why was he doing this? He’ll kill me. Just like she almost did. The fear was overwhelming me and I began to cry.

He hugged me closer and I saw mike leave the room, no, no, no, no. I’m going to die. Please don’t leave me Mike, he’ll kill me. “Lia I don’t hate you, I’m sorry, your safe I promised remember? I promised okay I don’t hate you…” He kept saying sweet lies that although comforted me, made me feel more alone than I possibly could.

“You hate me. Don’t hurt me. Please, please don’t hurt me.” I begged.

“Lia, I don’t hate you. I promise you I don’t hate you. I was just mad at myself for not looking out for you and letting you get drunk. I took it out on you, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry.” I gradually began to calm down and I was just crying.

“Mike! It’s okay! She’s alright now.” Nick yelled. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and I felt myself calm down gradually. Once I calmed down Nick abruptly stood up and gave me a sinister look.

He lied to me… The thought stung more than it should have

Mike offered me his hand which I dodged, somehow I knew I would panic if he touched me.

“This doesn’t change anything.” Nick began as he walked out of the room.

“I still hate you.” I finished for him. I really meant it this time. Nick wasn’t going to worm through my defences again. I was relying on him too much. I needed to centre myself and act okay. Mike stared at us as if we had gone insane. “It’s our thing.” I said as an explanation. My stomach growled.

“It’s time for lunch Lia.” Mike said cheerfully as he sniggered and my growling stomach. I glared at him causing him to laugh harder. Using the food in the kitchen he made me a double decker grilled cheese sandwich.

“Creative. At least it’s not burned.” I joked. He cracked a smile.

“Best thing I can make without burning it.” Mike replied.

“So, why does Nick hate you so much Mike?” I asked curiously.

“That’s another story for another time.” He said.

“Why?”

“You’re just full of questions today aren’t you?” He stated. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him with big hopeful eyes. His lips pulled up into a mysterious smile.

“So is that a ‘yes Lia, I would love to tell you why I hate the jerk who’s hogging the chocolate all the time’?” I asked hopefully he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

“No.” He said with that annoying smile on his face. I sighed and pouted at him. “Not going to work Lia.” He said but I could tell he was wavering.

“Pleeeaaaaseeeeee.” I begged as I stretched out the please. He abruptly sighed and walked away.

“No Lia, see you next time.” he said as a farewell and left.  I sighed dejectedly and looked at Nick with big pleading eyes.

“Not gonna happen Princess.” Nick said without moving from the sofa as he watched the football match.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay people. I know you guys have some sort of commenting phobia.

I like comments that tells me what you think will happen next or a simple

'Luv It' Or something.

Please comment more. It's good for my ego and encouyrages me to write.

Or i'll do one of those commenting/voting limit thingies

-ILuvFanFics