I hate you

Ant dropped me of at my house and kissed my cheek. “I can’t believe I get to do that whenever I want now.” He said happily. I smiled at him and blushed.

“See you tomorrow Ant.” I said softly. He grinned and left my doorstep I closed the door and slid down and curled up in a ball and hugged my legs close to me. I wanted to bawl my eyes out but it would ruin the dress.

“So who’s your fianc-Ohmigosh what happened Lia!” Dee shrieked as she ran over to hug me. Mimi and Kris rushed down to hug me as well.

“Nothing. I just officially became Ant’s girlfriend.” I said shakily. Dee and Kris squealed excitedly.

“Wait, if Ant’s the boyfriend…who’s the fiancé?” The other wise silent Mimi asked.

“Excellent question Mimi.” Dee stated.

“Well…Spill.” Kris snapped. I fidgeted a little bit under their scrutiny.

“Eheheheheh…It’s a very funny story.” I said awkwardly as my face began to heat up.

“Just tell us!” Kris snapped.

“It’s Nickolas’!” I screamed out before slamming both hands over my mouth. Kris was so shocked that her face mimicked a goldfish’s, Dee looked like she was going to randomly break out into a happy dance and Mimi’s face was similar to Kris’s.

“Does Ant know?” Mimi finally asked. I nodded my head.

“Do you love Ant?” Dee asked. I thought about the question a lot. Ant… He made me happy by just being around. He made me feel safe and secure, we never fought, I felt beautiful when he said so. I think I might be falling for him.

“I don’t know. I think I’m falling for him.” I admitted. I forced a blissed out smile on my face as I shut my eyes pretending to imagine the future. I was actually imagining the future and it was just me, a contented smile on my face as I sketched out how an apartment was going to look like, I was an interior designer and the apartment was coming out modern chic. Just the way the client wanted it. But when I went home to my modern apartment, I felt lonely, I looked down on my ring finger and there was no ring on it. I was alone. I never wanted to be alone. It scared me.

“You’re sure it’s Ant you like and not Nick?” Mimi asked. I froze.

“Yeah, I’m sure. I’m 100% sure.” I said as I smiled.

“Okay, if you say so. See you on Monday.” Mimi said and my friends packed up and left. I went upstairs to my room and got changed for bed. That night I had this dream and Nick and Ant were there, only difference was I had to pick one, subconsciously I kept moving towards them, I didn’t know why I had to pick, but I picked a certain blue eyed boy…And for the rest of the dream, I absolutely regretted my decision.

The next morning I was woken up by Vincent and Sebastian, they had dragged me out of bed down the stairs into the kitchen while I was asleep and I was clutching my pillow to my head. I grumbled as I ate the omelette Rena, our maid, made for me. I smiled in acknowledgment and thanked and and the silent lady smiled.

I walked up stairs to pack my bag and get ready for hell.

I finally packed the last of my clothes and prized possessions. I felt sad to leave but happy as well, mom was no longer living with me. The realization that my mother was nolonger living with me sunk in and I couldn’t help the ridiculously large grin that spread across my face. My mother had left! She’s no longer part of my home life! I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I felt more relaxed and everything.

Nick picked me up 3 whole hours after he said he would. He was 3 hours late! And we practically live a 6 second walk away from each other! Okay, not exactly but it certainly is not 3 whole hours. Even then he made me carry my stuff into his car and said I couldn’t sit in the front seat. What a jerk.

He made me carry my stuff up into the apartment and almost locked me out. The place was decent but what annoyed me was that there was only one bedroom that we had to share. Even then when I didn’t complain, he complained I was too slow. Finally I had enough and spun around and glared at him straight up.

“What the heck is your problem?! I never did anything to you and I don’t even want to be here and you’re making things worse for me! Why are you so mad at me!” I screamed. He took my outburst calmly and spun around to walk out of the room. That’s it? That’s all he’s going to do? I snapped. I just grabbed his arm and tugged him back to me and slapped him right across the face. He looked stunned. I wanted his attention and I sure had it now.

“Well?” He said coolly as he raised an eyebrow inviting me to continue.

“We’re engaged Nickolas. Build a bridge and get over it.” I snapped at him as I took a step forward to invade his personal space. I glared up at him through narrow eyes and I was waiting for him to take a step forward and yell at me. He wasn’t doing that, instead he took a step backwards.

“I know that already princess, I knew that for 10 years princess. I got over it years ago.” He hissed out through his teeth. I really didn’t like him at all, I wish I could strangle him. He turned around to leave the room.

“Then why are you acting like such an idiot right now!” I screamed. He spun around and pinned me against the wall. Both of us were breathing heavily as we glared into each other’s eyes.

“I hate you. Nathalia get that through your head. I’m not you acquaintance, I’m not your friend, your best friend or your boyfriend. Unfortunately I’m your fiancé, we aren’t going to cuddle or hug or show each other any form of affection and I’m not going to start now. Get that through your head.” He snarled; I hate you so much Nick. I couldn’t possibly hate him more now.

“By the way princess, there’s going to be a party here tonight. Stay out of the way okay.”

I stand corrected, I hate him more than I did 5 minutes ago.