1. School

Author POV

Thursday. The teacher is absent. The class was noisy with the girls fangirling the idol and the model on the magazines. But for this girl, she has no interest with all of those.

At the corner of the class, this girl who sit beside the window looking outside the school for a while. Meanwhile her seatmate were sleeping on her own desk.

Jung Eunbi, 18 years old or more known as Eunha were attending the same school with her cousin who is the girl sitting beside her, Choi Yuna, or Yuju. She was her bestfriend since their childhood. Eunha lived with Yuju since she was 5 y/o after her parents decide to stay at California.

At school, only a few girls who befriend with her because she is a cold girl. It was Sowon, Yerin, Yuju, SinB and Umji. They had been friends for years so they already know the real flower heart inside Eunha's personality.

"The exam just ended two days ago, so I don't know what to do right now... *Sigh*", Eunha said in her mind.

There's twenty minutes more until school end. At the end, she decided to sleep along with Yuju.

........................................

"EUNHA-YAH EUNHA-YAH!! WAKE UP!!"

The sleepy Eunha was been awaken by Yerin's father Simpsons voice. She lift up her head and saw the five looking at her while laughing.

"Eunha-yah, it's already five minutes after school end. You still sleeping here...?~", Sowon laugh a little while looking at the sleepy girl.

"Eunha-yah~, lets go home", Yuju said to her sleepy cousin after helping her to stand up. She just smile out of funny.

"O-Oh... Gomawo...", even she already standing from her seat, Eunha still sleepy.

"Here your bag!", SinB handed Eunha's bag to the owner. Eunha take her sky blue bag from SinB.

"Yaedeul-ah! We go first ok? Annyeong~", the other four bid goodbye to the two girls.

"Uh~~ annyeong"

.................................

"Aigoo... You sleep after me but you are more sleepy than me~", Yuju said tried to tease Eunha.

"Tch! Arasseo! I will sleep before you after this!", Eunha getting pissed while acting cute. Yuju cannot endure her laughter anf burst it out.

"Haha! Aigoo my cute cousin~~!", Yuju pinch Eunha's cheek with her two finger because she look so cute when getting mad.

"Ark! Yah Choi Yuna! I'm older than you!", Eunha shout that make Yuju released her finger from Eunha's cheek and make her laugh again.

"Just a few months though~~ it's the same year~~ right?", Yuju teasing her cousin again.

Eunha walk faster than Yuju that made Yuju left behind. She acting mad with her cute face.

"Heol~~ Yah Eunha-yah! Wait for me!", Yuju tried to catch up and she succeed because she is a fast runner. She put her arm on Eunha's shoulder and walk together like a choding girls. Eunha didn't mad anymore. Instead, she walking cheerfully with Yuju.

.........................................

"So who will shower first? Me or you?", Eunha ask Yuju who will get to shower first.

"Easy~ let's decide it with gawi-bawi-bo~", Yuju said.

"Call!", Eunha agree.

"Gawi-Bawi-Bo!", Eunha put out paper while Yuju put out scissor.

"Yes I win! I will go first! Bye~~", Yuju take her towel and rushed into the shower. Eunha just grin.

"Whatever~~"

She throw herself on the bed she shared with Yuju for almost 15 years. She playing with her phone, waiting patiently for that girl come out.

- to be continued -