11. Saver

Author POV

Another day...

School end...

Eunha was trying to find Jungkook's car but the car was nowhere to be seen. She walk from place to place, trying to find his car but it end up with failure. So she just wait inside the school gate.

"Where is he...? Why did he coming late today?"

Time passed and it almost one hour after the school end. Her friends (Gfriend) was already got home. There's only a few students left at school.

Suddenly, popped in Eunha's mind to go home by herself because she was really sleepy and want to get some rest.

Her house was not that far from school. About 20 metres walking to the bus stop, 2 kilometres on the bus, 300 metres walking at the busy street shop and 300 metres walking at the neighborhood to the house.

But then Jungkook's words popped in her mind when he said that words at their second day of marriage.

"Anything came up, don't go home by yourself. At least one of your friend walking with you. Just wait for me to pick you up? Ok?"

She's wandering if she should go or not, but ended up with 'go'. So she take the bus and stop at the street shop.

She then take her way behind the street shop and behind the so shop was really dark, narrow and scary. But she just use. Since it will be faster to get home then walk infront of the street shop. Shortcut.

"I'll be fine... Right...? *Gulping*"

Then she take her first step.

..........................................

Jungkook POV

Ahh! Damn! I'm late for one hour twenty minutes! Damn that girl who asked the management team for the feast at the restaurant! She must be tired waiting for me...

I park my car right infront of the school gate. I rushed inside but there's no trace of her. Where is she?

"Ajusshi! Did you saw a fluffy cheek girl with bangs here?", I asked the security ajusshi.

"Sorry young man... I didn't saw her"

I ruffled my hair because of stress. It's all my fault! My heart beating really fast, plus I'm dying worry about her. If anything happen to her, I don't know what should I do.

"Damn! Damn! Damn! Where are you Eunha? Where are you?!"

.

.

.

*Thinking*

.

.

.

Hokshi.....
(No way....)

.

.

.

She's going home alone....?!

.

.

.

Using...

.

.

.

THAT STREET?!!

.

.

.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Everything become the wrong way! Everything getting worse! I must find her before something bad happen!