20. Discuss

Author POV 😅

Eunha walk to the sofa and sit right beside Yerin. She then sigh again. Then she gather her courage and lift her head up, let out a smile.

"Eunha-yah... what's wrong? What just happen right now...?", Sowon ask and ofcourse she cannot tell the truth to her. So she made another story.

"A boy always disturbing me and I hate it~", Eunha answered and enough for her to understand it. Sowon know that Eunha really didn't have interest in boys. But she didn't know that the little girl already someone's.

Yerin slowly approaching Eunha, trying to comfort her. She hold tight on Eunha's arm while her other hand calming Taehyung.

"Looks like Eunha eonni have a fan now~~", SinB said teasing Eunha. Eunha cannot say anything instead of smiling innocently.

"Hehehe.... well it's look like that~", Eunha said, even though that she feel a bit annoyed by SinB's words.

"Then what we're waiting for? Let's eat~!" - Yuju

YEAAAY!!

(please watch Eunha "Sowonie babo~ yeay~!" at the video given~ [1:14] 😂😂😂)

.

.

.

.

....................................

"Did those three go home safely...?", Jungkook ask Eunha.

"Hmmm... I send them away with the cab", Eunha answered and Jungkook nod. Then he pulled her hand and walking straight to the sofa, sitting there with the other three.

"Why all of the time... he come right now...? My mood changed because of him...", Eunha said, lowering her head. Jungkook who saw her like that feel a bit sad plus angry at the same time.

"The flower before didn't have any fingerprints you know... this man must be a pro", Taehyung said, showing them some pictures from the case file.

"Yeah... Taehyung told me that if it was a normal stalking like... fangirling a model like you Jungkook-sshi...." - Yerin

*smirking* -Jungkook

"...It was alright~ but then this person who stalked Eunha was a bit aggressive until he poisoned her, putting her in the hospital... that must be deal with the law", Yerin said and Taehyung nod for everything she said.

"So what must we do right now...?" -Yuju

"For now... I think you need to install a CCTV camera at the front door... to see who is him" - Taehyung

"Oh... that was a good idea" - Yerin

"If we caught him... what will we do to him?" - Jungkook

***

( author note :

guys... for this we need to vote, what must we do to him if he her caught. The story line will follow based on the comment. Please comment with the number 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

1. Caught him and put him in jail FOREVER
2. Police shot him to death
3. Suicide
4. Hang him to death

please vote ok~? ^^)

***

"Hmmm... we'll see what will happen... for now we just need to focus on capturing him", Taehyung said as he take back the pictures and put it inside the case file.

"Hmm... if he was captured... is he gonna mess up with my life again?" - Eunha

"No he will not, since his doings was overboard, I'll make sure he will stay in the jail for a long time" - Taehyung

All of them nod. Now the discussion ended, all of them take a cab to go home. Yerin bid goodbye to Eunha and Jungkook. She will go home with Taehyung while Yuju will stay one night at Eunha's house.

"Don't you see those two was really suspicious...?" - Yuju

"Yeah... I saw that..." - Eunha

"I think they have some kind of relationship..." - Jungkook

"Heol..." - Yuju & Eunha

.

.

"Yuju-yah... help me with the dishes please~", Eunha said to Yuju as she cleaning the living room. Yuju answering with a "hmm~" and cleaning the dishes in the sink.

"Eunha-yah~ I'll go right now okay? My manager calling me to the studio just now", Jungkook running downstairs, rushing to work after the BITCH manager call him.

"When will you come back...?" - Eunha

"Is just for a while... I'll be back at 8 pm ok? Since you have Yuju with you, I'm not that worry too leave you alone at home~", Jungkook said then he stand right in front of her.

"Hmmm~ arasseo~" - Eunha

Jungkook give a peck on Eunha's lips that made her cheek blushed. Eunha smile.

"Aaaaaaaa!", Eunha and Jungkook turn their head to the shouting Yuju. They saw Yuju covering her face with her fingers. She cringed.

"Yah!! Don't be a lovely dovey infront me!" - Yuju

"What's wrong? This is our home anyway~", Eunha teasing Yuju by hugging Jungkook tightly and pouting with a cute face.

"And this is my first time saw you two kissing! So stop!" - Yuju

"Aniyo~ I don't want to~", now Jungkook teasing her by give another peck on Eunha's forehead. He smile in victory.

"EERRRGGHHH....", Yuju have up.

"okay but Eunha-yah~ take care~" - Jungkook

"Hmm~" - Eunha

They waving each other until Jungkook was out from Eunha sight.

____________________

- to be continued -

since it was a quick update, so it wasn't that long~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 미안해요~

I feel in love with this song~~ ♥♥♥ Uri Yennie eonni song~~♡