2. Models & Idols?

Eunha POV

Today as usual, I go to school with Yuju. When we arrived at our class, the girls were pouting and talking happily about their idols and the models. For me, they are boring.

I sit on my chair while Yuju on her's. Yuju exactly didn't care about it too. I think it's better to have Yuju as my idol than that magazine boys things. Yuju is a protective and motivated person from what I think.

"Yah! Why would I be your idol? I want to enjoy my life freely without being chase by the fans...", Yuju looking at me with her smirk. Omo~ she know what I think just now.

"Why wouldn't you? I will be your first fan!", I hugged Yuju's body tightly.

"Eeuuww... What is that...", Yuju think that I'm a weird girl. Haha~ she look at me with that 'erk' face.

"Eunha-yah Eunha-yah! Look at this!", Yerin eonni run towards me while holding a magazine. Is she going to show me something...?

"Look! 'A NEW KOREAN MODEL, J. JUNGKOOK'! He's so handsome~~", there she go~ fangirling. I just look at the picture with no feeling.

"Yeah~ he's a new korean model but he's so hot!", Sowon eonni come out of nowhere joining Yerin eonni fangirling

"Yeah~ he's a new korean model but he's so hot!", Sowon eonni come out of nowhere joining Yerin eonni fangirling. But still, it's not my thing.

"Yuju eonni! You will like him after you see his picture!", SinB and Umji joining them too. But the maknaes was talking to Yuju.

We both, Yuju and I uninterested. We put our head on our desk.

"Sorry guys~~ it's not our things to fangirling...", we both said in unity.

"Alright alright... Until when will you uninterested in boys...?", Sowon asked both of us.

"Maybe... Forever...?", I said. Yuju nod, agree with what I said.

"What if one day you're married to a model or an idol?", Umji ask.

"Then I will make him hate me so he will hate me back and file a divorce", I said innocently.

"What kind of girl are you eonni...!", SinB said then knocking my head and Yuju's with a pencil.

"Ouch! That's hurt!", We shout in unity again.

"Well for now bye bye~~ let just four of us look at this magazine~", Yerin said leaving us behind. The three fangirling girls following Yerin's step.

"Did you see the picture?", Yuju ask me.

"Yes. He's handsome though. But still, I'm uninterested", I said.

"Yeah you're right. He's good looking but still, uninterested", Yuju said in agree.

"For me... I want to marry a normal person", I said and then Yuju put out her palm asking me to give a high five. Then I high five with her.

"We always think the same think. Don't you agree?", Yuju asked.

"Yes you're right~", I answered.

We continue our chit-chat happily while the other girls still fangirling with their models and idols.

- to be continued -