23. Door

Author POV

"A-Are you being honest right now...? You're not kidding right...", Eunha asked Jungkook. Now she's become more scared. Who knows that the STALKER was really need to his family.

Jungkook holds Eunha's hands tighter, trying to calm her. But the fact that the man that he hate the most in his marriage life was his own manager make him felt dumb.

"... and guys... I'm sorry I'm gonna tell you something but you must know this for your own good...", Taehyung said in guilty, buy he had no choice. It's was a way to make Eunha in safe.

"It's okay... tell us...", Eunha said. Taehyung nod then he searched something in the computer. He open a file with the name 'dangerous' on it.

"This man was really a pro.. he's really dangerous in the past... but I don't know now he is or not...", Taehyung said.

"J-Just... just straight to the point. I'll be alright...", Eunha said in a weak tone. Taehyung can just sigh. he open five pictures and showing them one by one.

"The first picture is when he was captured by police after rapping his own classmates in a storage room. Look here... his face still young. He's in his youth year..."

"Second... when he killed a person in the same jail as him..."

"Third... after he was sent to the Special Police Hospital... he rapped a nurse and killed her..."

"Forth is when...."

"Okay Taehyung... that's enough... thank you...", Jungkook said to Taehyung, tapping his shoulder. Taehyung turn around his chair and what he saw was a scared victim who already crying, hugging tight on her husband's embrace.

"So now what will we do? Can we just capture him and put him in jail?", Jungkook ask Taehyung while calming Eunha, patting her back.

"Hmmm... we still cannot do that Jungkook-ah... we still didn't have prove to make him stay in jail. There's no fingerprint on the flowers that Eunha received, remember?", Taehyung said to Jungkook. Jungkook can just sigh.

He actually really worried now. Who knows that the man who always by his side at works actually a murder and a rapper. Plus, he didn't want the next victim to be his wife. He feels like he want to stay by Eunha side 24 hours a day.

"Jungkook-ah... let's go home... I want some rest...", Eunha said to Jungkook, still hugging him tightly while wiping her own little tears.

"Alright...btw thanks hyung. We'll be more careful from now", Jungkook said and bid goodbye to Taehyung.

.

.

.

"Jungkook wait!" - Taehyung

"Yes hyung... wae?", Jungkook's step stopped.

"Did he come to your house recently...?" - TH

"Yeah last week... why?", Jungkook ask him curious. Eunha just wait for Taehyung to answer.

"I suggest you change the door lock for the front door and the back door..." - TH

"Eh? why?" - Jungkook

"Maybe after he strolling your house, here take a chance and took some keys from your house? maybe he plan for an ambush..." - TH

"OMG ambush?!", Jungkook was really shock so he hug Eunha tightly. His worries increasing.

"Wait... keys? when you mention keys... I remembered...................." - Eunha

***

flashback~~~

"Eunha-yah, did you saw the back door key? I can't find it... *struggling finding the key*" - Jungkook

"Eh...? it's supposed to be here... *walked to the key box*" - Eunha

"Aha~~ here you go! *giving the back door ORIGINAL key to Jungkook*" - Eunha

"Oh! thanks Eunha-yah~", Jungkook thanked her and give a quick peck on Eunha's lips. Eunha blushed and Jungkook walk away to the back door.

"Hmmm.....

Hmmm???

where is the spare key? it's supposed to be here too...", Eunha feel confuse after she found that the spare key was missing. But she didn't mind if.

"Ah~ whatever..."

.

.

.

flashback end~~~

***

"That's what I remembered...", Eunha said. A Few moments later, her face frowned and became darker after she realized something.

"Jungkook-ah.... he.... he...." - Eunha

"I think he took it too... same like what you think...", Jungkook said, looking straight at Eunha's eyes. He then hugged Eunha tightly and caressed her hair like a puppy.

"It's okay... I'm here for you", he said to Eunha.

.

.

.

"Alright hyung. We'll change it right away"

_____________________

- to be continued -

how is it how is it....🙈🙈🙈??
hope u guys okay with this.
I'll make this b**ch Yeol go away soon..
😼😼😼

** this story will end soon~~~**
** after this story, the next Eunkook fanfic will be a FANTASY ROM sorry **
**please anticipate a lot **