29. Saved

Jungkook POV

My head was dizzy... where am I?

I slowly open my eyes when I saw that I'm in a dark room. Really... dark. Then I sense my hand was tied and hang up. Gosh... my forehead as bleeding. It's because I've knocked really hard.

Then I heard the door slowly open and a man figure standing right there, laughing. Is that Yeol?

"Hahahahahahaha! Jungkook-ah Jungkook-ah~ You such an idiot don't you?", what?!

Yeol slowly enter the room with a bat on his hand. He smile devilishly while gazing at me with his seath glare.

"Where's Eunha?!", that's all I can think right now. My little bunny... Eunha.

"She was really loving you~ don't you think so?", what is he talking about? I don't understand.

Yeol switch on the lamp, and I close my eyes because it was too shiny. But then I slowly open my eyes. Now I can really see his face.

"She sign the divorce form just to save your life~"

Wait what... divorce? This man really...

"What did you do to her!!!", I shout my lungs out. Seriously hat did he think he's doing. Eunha sign the paper just to save my life? What the heck is he doing right now!!

"You can see your own...", he said while pointing behind me. I slowly turn my body around and...

"Eunha..."

I fell like my heart was stabbed a thousand times, my heart become uneasy, my tied hand form into a fist and my anger was exploded. But yet... my heart wanna cried out when I saw Eunha condition.

She was tied... her hair was messy... her lips bleeding... her head was bleeding pretty much and her cheek was really red... and she look really lifeless...

"EUNHA-YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WIFE!!!"

***

Author POV

All of their mouth agape. They really cannot believe what actually happen to Eunha.

"Eunha-yah..." - Yuju

"Eunha eonni..." - SinB

"OMG what did he do to her..." - Mr. Choi

"What did Taehyung said was a bit wrong... yes he didn't kill her... But it's more like... he using our Eunha as the bait for Jungkook to sign the divorce form..." - Yerin

Taehyung already headed out from the house about 10 minutes ago as he know that the time almost there.

"Wait Yeol... I'll promise to make you regret...." - Taehyung

***

"Now sign the divorce form" - Yeol

"NO! I WILL NOT!!" - Jungkook

Yeol then grin and hit Eunha with his bat. Eunha weak groan slowly out from her mouth. She's still alive, but she was really weak.

TUKKK!

"Erhhhhh......" - Eunha

"STOP!! I SAID STOP!!", Jungkook shout to him after saw her wife was being abuse like that. He really cannot see Eunha in pain.

"Then sign it!!", Yeol shout to him in anger.

"NO! I WILL NOT SIGN IT! I WILL NOT DIVORCE WITH HER!"

TUKKK!

Yeol hit Eunha more hard. Jungkook cannot endure it anymore, and he sigh with his teary eyes. Looks like... he had no choice.