26. Fly

Author POV

"There they are~", Eomji said as Jungkook and Eunha come back into the hall. They gathering together, forming a little circle at the center of the hall.

"Where are you two going just now?", Sowon ask Eunha and Jungkook. Jungkook who cannot say anything just keep quiet while Eunha answering.

"Hoseok went out to take some air, because of his mask"

"Then you can take off your mask here", what Sowon said make Eunha and Jungkook startled to death. Seriously? take it off here? no way....

"Eh... Uh... no it's okay~ it will not be a prom party if I take off this right here, right?", Jungkook said in his other person voice.

"Hmmm... you're right", Yuju said, trying to protect the couple from being busted.

"Ok then. Can we take picture together? I want to treasure this moment in my life forever~", SinB said while taking out her phone. The others are with her wish and they stand in a line.

SinB called someone nearby to take their picture using her phone. After then, Jungkook take out his phone asking them to take some selfie. They agree.

"Peace~"

CLICK!

.

.

.

.

..........................

Eunha POV

After a really really long day, finally we have some time to rest at our house. I mean... Jungkook and I can have our time together.

Night coming, the beatiful light from the moon shining the dark sky. After bathing, I decided to sit beside the pool outside the house while scrolling some chat on my phone.

For some reason, I feel a bit lonely outside here. But gladly Jungkook come and sit in front me. That's make my mood better.

"Hey... lonely?", he said.

"Hmmm... a bit. Why?", I said as I continue scrolling down my phone.

"Actually... I had something to tell you...", he said with his head down. I put down my phone to focus on what he will say to me.

"Actually... I will have a business trip next week for three days. It's for a magazine shooting at Hollywood... the whole team will be there...", he said. I just nod on what he say.

"Okay... so?"

"Just take care of yourself. I'm afraid that Yeol---"

"Yeol? Didn't you said that the whole team will go there?", I cut his word. He think for a moment after realize that Yeol will follow him too to Hollywood~ since he was the manager.

"I'll be alright~ even though that Yeol manager wasn't here, I can take care of myself", I said to him with a smile to make him better. I'm alright~ it's just 3 days tho~~~ I can hang out with my friend if I didn't have anything to do.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?", he asked me again for the final confirmation. I nod.

"That's good then~~", finally his face form into a smile.

.

.

.

.........................

Author POV

One week later...

Airport...