16. Flower

Eunha POV

Today I will attend my final exam for college entrance. Woahh... I'm totally nervous right now. My cold hand holding tight on Jungkook's right hand. I hope he can make me a little bit calm.

"Woahh... your hands are cold... looks like you was really nervous huh...?", Jungkook ask me with his calming voice. I answer him with a nod.

"Don't worry that much~ just remember to be calm and review a bit what you have read this whole week", he tried to make me calm but still, my heart was beating like crazy.

"I don't know what to do... what if I didn't get the answer and.....", Jungkook cover my mouth with his hand that make me startled a bit. He then let out a smile.

"Shhh... don't say like that. Just remember that I'll always be there for you", Jungkook's words made me silent. Yeah he's right~ he always be there for me when I need him by my side. He removed his hand from my mouth and hold my hand tight again. I smiled by his words.

"I love you~", I confessed.

"I know that already pabo-yah~!", he smirking at me. Heol~

"Guess I'm your only beloved husband in this whole world~?", Geez... this man really. Well.... it's true tough. So do I.

"Hmmm~~ ^^"

_________________________

Author POV

The car door opened and Eunha step out from the car. Then she wave at Jungkook while Jungkook drive away. She then walk to her class.

***

"Annyeong~", Eunha waved to Yuju. Yuju smiled at her while tapping Eunha's seat, command her to sit.

"What's taking you so long? it's almost eight o'clock...", Yuju ask her. Eunha let out a sigh. She sit and take out her textbook to read it a bit before the exam start.

"I'm studied too hard last night until I wake up a bit late~", Eunha answered. Suddenly, SinB and Eomji walking towards their table and slammed it.

BANG!

"So did you guys ready...?", SinB ask them but Yuju and Eunha making a 'grrrrr!' face to her that make her a bit startled.

"What...? Am I wrong?", SinB made an innocent face while asking them that question. Eomji just left there dumbfounded.

"You shouldn't slam that table SinB-yah! it's noisy!", Sowon and Yerin said in union. They sit infront of Yuju and Eunha so it's close enough for them to hear that slamming noise.

"Huh... Arasseo arasseo.... hiiing! ..."

"Hey, you should study too or you cannot pass the exam SinB-yah...", Eunha said to SinB. Innocently, SinB pointed to Eomji, want the eonnies to make Eomji study too.

"You too Eomji-yah~", Yuju said to her. Eomji nod and leave them. SinB following right behind her and coming back to their own seat that was at the right of where Yerin was seated.

"Okay... now let's focus.... " - Eunha

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*2 days later....*

.