13. She Knew

Eunha POV

Yeah... Today I'm going to school. I'm happy to come back. I'll miss the Yuju, the eonnies and the dongsaengs so much~

I open the class door and I saw that five girls already waiting for me at my table. They really miss me that much huh~?

"Hi guys~", I greet them. All of them smiling, missing me so much except Yerin eonni. She's look a bit weird today.

"Eunha eonni! Are you getting well?", The maknae ask my condition. Such a good maknae~^^

"Yes I'm fine. Thank you~"

"Eunha-yah, are you alright...?", Yuju ask me, but... More in worried tone. Maybe because she know the truth that I'm almost bring rapped.

"I'm okay Yuju-yah~ thanks"

"You better choose a right way to go home next time! I'm almost get a heart attack when I heard the story from him...", Yuju whispered to me. Yes I'm right~ she know the truth.

"Arasseo~ I will"

I look at Yerin eonni face who look a bit... I don't know actually. She's like wanna tell me something important.

"Eunha-yah...", Yerin eonni start to speak to me.

"Hmm...?"

"Oksang... (Rooftop)", after she said that, she's leaving us. Weird.... It must be really important...

"Guys... I'll go first. Bye", I'm following right behind Yerin eonni to the rooftop.

................................

Author POV

"Eunha-yah..."

"Hmm... Wae?"

"Where are you going yesterday...?", Yerin question made Eunha a bit startled yet shocked.

"What... What did you mean...?"

"You know right... My usual street to go home...", Yerin said and Eunha just nod.

"I saw you...", After what Yerin said, Eunha take a while to process what exactly she meant.

"Lotte World...", Eunha can just gasp after remembering it. She remembered Yerin always use that street to go home. The street infront of the Lotte World.

"But you're not alone. You and your cousin..... Holding hands..."

"WHAT?!?!" - Eunha inner side

"Eonni... I think I really need to tell you...", Eunha can just sigh. Yerin waiting patiently for her answer.

Eunha take out her phone from her pocket. Then, he open through the phone picture gallery. After she found what she want, she showed it to Yerin. Yerin mouth was agape. Her eyes widen after saw the picture.

 Her eyes widen after saw the picture