6. Nerve-Wrecking

[ SMS convo Eunha-Yuju ]

.

.

.

.

"Yuju-yah..."

"Hmm~"

"Am I gonna be alright?"

"I think you gonna be alright~"

.

.

.

.

*Freaking*

.

.

.

.

"Are you sure...?"

"You can count on me~"

.

.

.

.

...........................................

*Flasback~~~*

Author POV

Today is the day that everyone waiting for. It's the wedding day.

Eunha waiting nervously until the door been open. She's holding her appa hand. Then door opened.

"Introduce the bride!"

She's walking on the red carpet while smiling a bit but still nervous. Then she reach Jungkook hand. She's holding that big hand with an uncontrollably feelings, still didn't know what must she react or do.

.

.

.

.

"I, Jeon Jungkook accept Jung Eunbi as my wife for my entire life"

That words was just a flash and too fast for Eunha. She just grinning nervously.

.

.

.

.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Both of their hearts beating nervously. They didn't know each other yet so far. Becuz of an awkward marriage and fate, Jungkook just give a peck on Eunha's cheek. She just frozen in place. The crowd clapping their hands congratulating the new couple.

The reporters and cameraman busy with their laptop, notebook and cameras. That's make Eunha more scared and nervous. Is this the feeling when we married someone popular...? She's sure they will mention this marriage in the news tomorrow. But her family and Jungkook family asked to make her name private.

..................................................

After the marriage ceremony finished, they headed to their own house to pack some of their belongings. They will move to their new house and stay together.

***

Eunha POV

Right now, I'm at my aunt's house, packing some of my clothes and belongings. Now... I'm gonna live with my husband... Or maybe... Not yet. With Jungkook-ssi.

A few minutes later, Yuju enter the room. She's crying[?]. Why did she cried?

"Yuju-yah, why are you crying?", I ask her.

"My cousin or my bestfriend will move out from my house today and I will sleep at this room alone start from today...", Yuju said in aegyo tone while crying a little.

"Aigoo~ our Yuju~ don't cry. I will visit you often~ I promise!", I said to while showing a pinky promise. Then she thumb with me.

"You must! Or I will kill you!", Yuju said. Aigoo this kid~. Then I hug her tightly.

"Okay~", I said while patting her back. Exactly I'm a bit sad too to leave this house. Because I stayed here for years.

HONK HONK!!

The horn were heard. Eomma already waiting for me outside. I break my hug and lift my things up.

"Yuju-yah I'm gonna go right now. Take care ok?", I said to her and she put out an 'ok' sign. I smiled.

"Oh... And... Please don't tell our friends that I'm married a model or the person that exactly not my type ok? If they know about this, I'm gonna die and I will take you with me. Understand?", I warn her and she just give me a grin.

"Alright alright. I will not tell them"

"Okay then I'll get going first. Bye~", I waved at her.

"Bye Eunha-yah~"

Then the car drive smoothly to the apartment that I will stay with him.

"I'm gonna miss my aunt's house...."

*flashback end~~*

.............................................

Jungkook POV

Today is the first day we staying together. Or maybe I can say first night becuz it's already time to sleep. We're on the bed together. But between us, there's a pillow. She's the one who put it there becuz she said she's not ready becuz she was too young. *But I'm not gonna do anything anyway... Cuz I feel the same thing at the first place too...*

She's texting with someone right now. I don't know who is it. But I'm a bit curious. It's time for me to be curious becuz she's my wife now.

"Who are you texting with...?", I ask.

"My bestfriend", she answered boldly. I guess she didn't familiar with me yet. Me too.... Not yet.

................................................

Eunha POV

I'm texting with Yuju right now becuz I'm nervous and scared like crazy. I hope he didn't by do anything to me. My blood still young.

"God... save me save me...."

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to school. I'm so nerve-wrecking. I hope they didn't find any clue about what happen to me today. And tomorrow, he will give me a ride.

About eomma and appa... She's going back to California tomorrow but I cannot send her tomorrow. I must go to school.

"Farewell... Eomma... Appa..."

___________________________

  - to be continued -