33. We're Happy [BONUS]

Surprise!!! 2 days earlier~ hehe

_____----______----______---_____----

Author POV

2 years later....

27th January 2020 || 2 pm

It's a great view beside Jeju Island. Currently, the bunny couple staying in Jeju for one night for their business trip and photoshoot. Eunha stretching herself beside the balcony while Jungkook still sleeping soundly because he was too tired.

Eunha open wide the room's window, just to let the fresh air come in. Then her face formed into a smile after she felt the breezing air slowly flowing through her face. Shalala~~~

Suddenly she can hear Jungkook start moving, signing that he already wake up. Eunha turn around and saw her husband suddenly forming a smile towards her.

"Eunha-yah..." - Jungkook

"Hmmm...~" - Eunha

"Don't you think we were destined to be together?" - Jungkook

"Mwoya... you just awaken amd suddenly asking this. Yes... Ofcourse we are~", Eunha answered. Jungkook then tighten more his hug.

"That's why we married if we are destined together, babo-yah...", Eunha said to Jungkook while sulking.

"Jungkook-ah... Actually I want to show you something...", Eunha suddenly lowering her voice. Jungkook cannot help himself from being curious with her words.

"Mwo...?", Jungkook ask and wake up to sit beside Eunha.

Eunha took out a white envelope from her handbag. Then she shyly handed that envelope to Jungkook.

"What is this...?" - Jungkook

"Open it..." - Eunha

While took out a card from the envelope, both of them feeling excited. Jungkook gulping before saw the card.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"No way......" - Jungkook

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes!" - Eunha

.

.

.

Jungkook took out the card fully from the envelope. Then he become excited at the same time.

"They're getting married~!", Jungkook amd Eunha said in union. The wedding card of their close friends, Kim Taehyung × Jung Yerin made their day. The bunny couple hug each other tightly while spinning at the center of their room happily. Childish right~? But cute~

"Yessss!! Our wish come true. Soon they gonna be like us~ A great couple", Jungkook said while facing his wife. Eunha just laugh with Jungkook's word.

"Let's get ready. Pack your things or we will miss our flight tonight" - Eunha

***

WEDDING INVITATION