9. Touched

Author POV

6 pm

"Eunha-yah, we're gonna take a stroll aroumd the house for a while ok?", Yerin ask to Eunha who still sitting on the sofa.

"Ne~ have your time", Eunha said to them. One by one they cheer in joy. Then, they leaving Eunha alone, at the living room.

"Hope they didn't ask me anything anymore... " - Eunha inner side.

.

.

30 seconds past....

DING DONG! DING DONG!

There's someone who bell the doorbell. Eunha rushed to the front door to look who's coming.

"Oh no... YOU!", Eunha was a bit shock when Jungkook suddenly arrived home, waving with a joyful smile in his face.

"It's finished earlier than we think. So I'm home~", he said happily. Maybe he can't wait to take some rest.

"Yah! My friends were here and if they see you, I'm dead!", Eunha whispered to him, still standing at the front door.

"You didn't tell them? Why should I hide?"

"All of them was your fans except my cousin, you know... Yuju. So if they see you, they will freak out like crazy!", Eunha whispered to him and he nod a bit, understand what the girl said.

"Eunha-yah! We're gonna go right now~", Sowon's voice can be heard over the house. They almost coming downstairs.

Eunha POV

"What are you doing right there! Hurry come in!", I said to Jungkook and dragging him to the kitchen like he is my puppy.

"You hide down here until you get my signal... Ok?", I instruct him to hide under the dining table yet he just agree. He hide under it and I cover the dining table with a table cloth.

"There~ you'll be safe", I'm satisfied with what I do right now.

"Hey, my shoes out there!"

"Oh right! Your shoes! I must hide it!", I rushed to the front door again and took away his shoes. In a second, the girls were going downstairs.

"Eunha eonni, we're gonna leave. It's getting late~", SinB said while they were going downstairs. Then they saw a frozen me standing at the center of the living room.

"Why are you standing like that, silly~", Yerin eonni said to me and poke my shoulder. But I just act and tried to be innocent.

One by one of them walk passing me, and te last one was Yuju. Then she whispered to me something.

"Why did you act like this? Is he right here?", Yuju said and I nod. My body sweating so much because I'm really nervous.

"Where is he?", Yuju ask again. Then, I point at the dining table. Yuju almost burst into laughter but she tried to hold it. She just think it a bit funny. Then she walk to the dining table.

"Oi Jungkook-ssi... I'm gonna go. Thanks for the visit...", Yuju said while pretending to wipe the table. Then I saw his hand out, showing her a thumb.

All of them get out from the house. We hug each other like we will not meet again for a long time. But actually we will meet in school tomorrow. They start to wear their shoes.

"Oh! Eunha eonni... Is someone coming just now. I heard the doorbell rang...", Eomji ask and I'm chuckled for a moment.

"A-Ah...  It's just... The postman! Yeah haha~ postman...", Is it obvious that I answer it like that...?

"Then we'll get going~ Bye!", All of them waved their hands to me and bid their goodbye. I waved back. I saw Yuju hand posturing me saying 'fighting'. I just smiled.

I closed the door and sit on the sofa. Wooow... A hard day....

Author POV

Jungkook know that the girls already leave. So he get out from the kitchen.

"Is they gone?" - J

"Hmm... Yes" - E

"How many of them?" - J

"Five" - J

Jungkook just nod. Then he walk towards Eunha and he hug her tightly. Eunha was a bit shock and blushed out of shyness. It was their first hug.

"W-Why? Did something happen...?", Eunha ask stuttering.

"Nope. It's just... I miss you", Jungkook said to her in a cold tone but still, Eunha chuckled with his word.

"Mwoya?! Is he confessing something? Why did my stomach hurt so much?" - Eunha inner side.

Jungkook realeased the hug and hold on both Eunha's shoulder. Then he let out a smile. Somehow Eunha feel happy and awkward at the same time.

"Mwoya! Why is he acting like this and why I'm like this? I'm feeling happy but at the same time... Strange... And my stomach hurting... My heart beating... Urghh... ㅠ.ㅠ " - Eunha inner side

"T-Then... Then I'm gonna go clean the dishes...", Eunha said to him while stuttering. He nod and put down his hand from her shoulder.

"Alright. I'm gonna clean myself", then he walk upstairs. Eunha frozen in a place for a few seconds. She's like out of the world... Fantasy dream... Novel become reality...

"I'm... I'm... I'm gonna go...", Finally she moving towards the sink and start cleaning.

...................................................

At that night, Jungkook already pass out because he was really tired that day. Eunha come in to the room and saw her sleepyhead husband.

"Huh... What a sleepyhead. He must be really tired today", Eunha mumbling alone. Then he laid on the bed beside Jungkook. But that night, they didn't put any pillow between them because Eunha know, nothing will happen if your husband was really tired right...?

A few hours past and Eunha suddenly awaken from her sleep. Her eyes slowly open and she become really shock.

Jungkook was hugging her and she was hugging him too. But, Eunha just let it be like that. She don't know how to react. Happy... Or freaking out... She look at her husband sleeping face and giggled a bit.

"Oh... So this is how your face look like when you are sleeping... Hmm~ you look so innocent :) " - Eunha inner side

All of sudden, Jungkook eyes open a bit. Then he saw his wife were staring at his face. Eunha were shock but she still staring at him.

"Sleep well... You little bunny~", he said with his sleepy voice, tapping Eunha's back. Eunha just smile and answer him with a "hmmm~".

"Is this feeling true...?"

"Am I start to have this feelings for him... or not...?"

"Did he think the same like me...?"

"I'd never like a model before... but he is different..."

"Should I had this feelings...?"

"Ahh! Just sleep Eunha... sleep..."

Eunha stop thinking about that thing and tried to calm her mind. Then, they continue drive to sleep.

____________________________

- to be continued -