21. Unwelcome Guest

___________________
VOTING RESULT IS OUT

The winner is..... NUMBER 2~ 🎉🎉🎉
( police shot him to death )
Please anticipate the story a lot~

***

Author POV

As they planned before, Jungkook installed two CCTV. One at the front door from the outside and another one from inside. He can see the CCTV recording through his phone, also Eunha's.

"Are you sure this will work? what happened if this things was no use at all...?", the worried Eunha ask Jungkook, afraid that their plan might fail.

"It's okay~ as long as you're safe, I'm alright", Jungkook said with a honest smile. Eunha smile back at him.

Jungkook sat on the sofa and Eunha sit beside him. Then the tired Jungkook start to lying down on Eunha's lap, try to sleep. Eunha just look at his face blankly.

"What?" - Jungkook

"Nothing~ I just like how you work hard to catch the criminal... just for me" - Eunha

"Of course I am~ since you are my lovely wife, I should protect you with my own life you know..." - Jungkook

Eunha smiled again after hearing what he said. Eunha feel sleepy so she closed her eyes, trying to take a nap.

.

.

.

"Eunha-yah..." - Jungkook

"Hmm... wae?" - Eunha

"My manager said that he would like to come to our new house. He want to visit us. Can he?", Jungkook ask Eunha and Eunha just nod, not answering anything because she was sleepy.

"Ok then I'll tell him to come tomorrow okay?", he said and Eunha just answered with a "hmmm~".

"Sleep well~", Eunha said and give a peck on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes, start to sleep. Eunha also start to sleep, leaning on the sofa.

.......................................

the next day...

.

.

.

.

.

Yeol POV

Looks like my plan was going well huh~ After I get there, I get to know how was the house inside. Her rooms... what perfume did she use... her favorite food... her cooking .... I'll get to know everything. Maybe I can get their house key too? so I can see her everyday.

TZZZZT! TZZZZT!

There he go~ He's calling me right now~ and ofcourse I'm gonna pick it up. I'm excited already.

"Hello? hyung..." - Jungkook

"Uh Jungkook-ah. wae?" - Yeol

"Where are you right now?" - Jungkook

"I passed the second traffic light.
I think I'll be there in... hmmm
five minutes?" - Yeol