15. Talk Show

Eunha POV

Now I'm at school. It's 9 in the morning. I sat on my seat, focusing at the teacher teaching. Yuju was sleepy a bit but I always poke her cheek to wake her up.

"Yah Yuju-yah! Wake up or saeng will beat you to death!", I whispered to her. She just nod her head slightly. This kid... What time did she sleep last night?

"Arasseo arasseo.... I'll try not to sleep...", She said in her sleepy voice. It's just 30 more minutes to recess time. So for now on, focus with your study Eunha. Focus! Focus!

.

.

.

.

*30 minutes later~~~*

.

.

I walked at the hallway with the sleepyhead Yuju at my left. At my right was my other self, Hwang Eunbi or SinB. And at my back was Yerin eonni, Sowon eonni and Eomji.

"So what are we gonna eat?" - SinB

"How about jajangmyeon~?" - Yuju

"No...! I want to eat kimbap!" - Yerin eonni

"You know what guys...? Just eat what you want~" - Sowon eonni

We walked past the hallway and we saw some girls gathering at the notice board. Some of them were giggling and screaming.  What's going on?

"Hey let's take a look", Eomji said leading us to the notice board. Seriously... It's really crowded here. I can't breath. We tried to read the poster that been posted by the teachers just now.

"Special... Special talk event... For 'ROLE MODEL WEEK'...", I read the first part.

"Day... Today!! Yes!", SinB cheering alone. Haha~ and then Eomji continue reading it.

"Time... 11 a.m at school auditorium hall~", Eomji stopped. Yerin eonni continue reading it.

"Guest..."

"... JEON JUNGKOOK?!?!", Yerin eonni, Yuju and me were shocked at the same time after said his name. He didn't tell me anything about coming here. Then the other three cheering because their top model was here. But for me, my husband was here~~ hehe...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

"Assa!! He's here!! Can you believe it?!", Sowon eonni was the most excited from us five. SinB just giggled while Eomji clapping her hand. While Yuju, Yerin eonni and me were left dumbfounded.

"Did you already know about this...?", Yerin eonni ask me with her whisper. I said no to her. Actually I'm a bit surprised too.

"You must be happy right now~", Yuju ask me. I nod ofcourse. Which girl didn't happy if her lovely one was here~

"Okay guys, let's go eat first. Then we will go there right away. Ok?", I said to them and they nod. Then, we leaving the crowded atmosphere.

.

.

.

.

...........................

Author POV

Gfriend sat on the seat in a row. From left was Sowon, Eunha, Yerin, Yuju, SinB and Eomji. They seat at the second row from the front stage because they arrived there early.