22. Face

Author POV

"Jung Eunha!", the professor called Eunha to take her new assignment with Yuju.

"Yes sir!", Eunha stand up, walking to the front and take her assignment file. Then she came back to her seat beside Yuju. While the professor calling out other students name.

"So... what was our assignment this time Mrs Eunha?", Yuju ask Eunha while making her innocent face.

"Sheesh... Choi Yuna we already studying at this college for two month~ How come you can be so stupid huh...?", Eunha said to her with her little laugh.

"What??? I'm just asking tho~" -Yuju

"Fine~ this time we need to examine five types of antibiotics that were used at hospitals" - Eunha

"That's it...?" - Yuju

"Oh plus... three types of poison there too~" - Eunha

Eunha and the other six already in their colleges year. Eunha and Yuju in doctors department, Yerin and SinB in science computer department while Sowon and Eomji in business management department.

"Then where should we go?", Yuju ask and Eunha only have one hospital in her mind. The hospital where she was been hospitalized. Seoul hospital.

"Seoul University Hospital. Because I've known a nice doctor there who treated me five months ago. I think his name was Dr Park Jimin", Eunha said and Yuju just proceed with her ideas.

"Okay then~ after this class ended, we'll go there right away" - Yuju

.

.

.

................................................

Jimin POV

KNOCK KNOCK

I have a guest waiting for me outside. So I opened the door and saw Eunha waving at me with a bright smile. Oh... and she bring someone with her... and she's.... cute ^^

"Oh... annyeong Eunha-sshi~ and looks like you bring your friend here~" - Jimin

"Hi Doctor Jimin~ and she's... my cousin" - Eunha

"Oh really~?" , I'm a bit shock because I didn't expect that she was her cousin. What a coincidence~~~

"Ohh annyeonghaseyo. Choi Yuna ibnida. but just call me Yuju", she introduce herself with a smile and bowing 45 degree to me. Oh my that's too much...

"it's okay~ no need to bow~", I said. After that, Eunha said that they need to do an assignment about antibiotics and poisons.

I'd show them some of the antibiotics and poisons while they're talking some notes and pictures. They did look like they were studying really hard.

"Done?", I ask them since I already show them everything.

"Yes~we're done. Thanks Dr. Jimin~", Yuju said to me that make me smile like a fool~~ hehe what the

"Then we'll get going. Thanks for everything Dr. Jimin", Eunha said to me while I'm nodding. After a while they disappeared from my sight. I walk back to my room to take some rest. That was a long tour~~~

.

.

.

.......................................

Author POV

It's pretty enough that Eunha and Yuju got what they want. The details they get were just enough to do their assignment. As they walking out from the hospital's main door, suddenly Eunha got a call from Taehyung. She pick it up since it's look a bit urgent.