24. Protection

Author POV

The door lock already changed, plus the front door password changed too. It was yesterday they doing that.

Today as usual, Eunha go to her college by Jungkook's car. She enter her college with her swing mood. She walked so slow that makes everyone behind her looking at her weirdly.

"What's wrong with that girl...?"

Eunha just keep walking and walking, cuz only a words that stick on her mind.............

"Please be with your friends at college. Don't be alone. I'll try to be innocent in front of him at work"

That's what Jungkook said to her this morning. Either she should be worry for herself or for her husband, both make her feel crazy to think anymore. She just hope that everything will be fine.

............................

Eunha enter the college building and go straight to the cafeteria for some breakfast. Then she saw her friends that she need the most right now.

"Hey~ Eunha good......."

PAAKK!

".......... morning... what's wrong?", Yuju morning greet suddenly turned into a question when Eunha suddenly hugged her tightly. Yerin and SinB who was beside her look at them in a confuse way. Eomji and Sowon was out to buy some drinks at the vending machine.

"Yuju-yah.... ", Eunha suddenly sobbing without a reason in Yuju's arm. Yuju become more confuse. Yerin and SinB feel the same.

"Just tell me what's wrong... hmmm?", Yuju tried to calm her cousin. Then her sobs slowly decreasing, braving herself to look at Yuju's face.

"We know who is the stalker...", Eunha's words make all of them there frozen. The guy that Eunha always mention finally revealed.

"Oh is it about the person who always disturbing you eonni...?", SinB ask and Eunha just answer her with a nod.

Yuju looking straight at Eunha's eyes, trying to persuade her telling the stalker identity. But then Eunha glare at her eyes that make her flinch and startled. That was when she remembered........

"Yerin-ah, SiB-yah... you guys can go first. We'll talk about this later", Yuju said while looking straight at Yerin's eyes, signalling her to take SinB away. Yerin understand that and walk awat with SinB as SinB agreed to let Eunha and her cousin to be alone.

"You should let SinB go first... we'll die if she know about this....", Eunha said to Yuju. Yuju just remembered that SinB didn't know the truth and details yet.

"Sorry I forgot about that. I forgot that she only know that a boy disturbing your life that makes you irritated and annoyed~", Yuju said to her.

"Okay so who is he...?" - Yuju

"He was so close to our life...", Eunha said that make Yuju in a big shock.

"Who is he...?" - Yuju

"Jungkook's own manager.... Shin Yeol...", Yuju startled after what she hear. It's her own husband manager doings. He was so close to their life.

"So what will you and Jungkook do.....?"

...............................

Yerin POV

I sat on the café chair with SinB waiting for others. Actually I'm pretty curious too but then I need to take this kid away from the scene. Ahhh... why should she be with me in this moment....