19. Again

Weekday

.

.

11 am

.

.

DING DONG DING DONG

Eunha POV

Oh! the doorbell was ringing. They must had arrived. By the way, today I decided to make a homecoming party for our graduation. So I invited my friends and Kim Taehyung, the one who handle my stalker case.

"Annyeong Yerin eonni~ Yuju-yah~", I greet them with a big hug. Then they come in to my house and sat on the sofa.

"Where is Jungkook?", Yuju ask me.

"Oh... he went up to change his clothes", I answered and Yuju just nod. The reason I called Yerin eonni and Yuju to come first because Jungkook was here too. He want too enjoy the homecoming party too so I called the person who know him first.

"Oh eonni sorry~ I forgot to serve you some water~" - me

"That's right~ hurry. My throat was sore a bit today...", Yerin Eunbi said. I give her a wink and go to the kitchen to take a jar of water.

"Here you go~", I pour them some water and serve it. They drank it thirstily.

"Pheeww~ now my throat was alright", Yerin eomji smiled, satisfied with the water I served.

Author POV

DING DONG DING DONG

Eunha turn her head to the front door. She jumped in joy knowing that another person who know her identity arrived.

"Eonni I'll go to the front door for a moment ok?", Eunha said to Yerin and Yerin nod. Yuju busy sipping her water.

DING DONG DING DONG

"Coming~!", Eunha tip toed to the front door and opened. Then she saw a tall man with blonde hair smiling brightly infront of her.

"Oh Taehyung-sshi your here~ come in", Eunha invited Taehyung to come in. Yerin saw Taehyung coming inside. She waved and called him to sit beside her.

"Taehyung-ah! Sit here~", Yerin said, tapping the empty space beside her.

"Oh Yerin-ah~!", Taehyung smiled again and go straight to sit beside Yerin.

"Oohh... so this is the Kim Taehyung...." - Yuju

The stepping sound can be heard by the whole house. All of them take a look at the stairs and saw Jungkook who just coming downstairs.

"Hello guys~ sorry I'm late. Taehyung hyung was here too huh~", Jungkook said, waving to them. Taehyung just give him a grin while everybody smiled.

"Annyeong Jungkook-sshi~" - Yerin & Yuju

"Oiii bunny", Taehyung said that made Jungkook smile. Jungkook came down and sit beside Eunha.

"So.... are you two alright? didn't get bothered by anyone these days?", Taehyung ask them. Eunha and Jungkook look at each other then their face form a smile.

"No. Not yet. We'll be alright", Jungkook answered to him, smiling. Eunha just nod with Jungkook's answer.

"Huh... well... that's good then~" - Yerin

"Yeah~ I'm really worried about you, Eunha-yah" - Yuju

"Hehe really? thanks for worrying about me", Eunha said. They continue to laugh and chat happily until.....