31. Models & Idols!

Author POV

Three days later...

Eunha was sitting on the sofa while watching the news on the TV. Beside her was Jungkook, who was eating his popcorn happily.

"Updated news. Shin Yeol, the serial murder and rapper criminal files was found near his office garbage at XXX Entertainment basement. One of the company worker found the files yesterday while he cleaning the basement. The file claimed by the police last night and will---"

"It's look like they found his previous criminal files", Eunha said while looking at Jungkook but he didn't give any reaction at all. Beside, his face become grumpy all of sudden even tho his mouth filled with popcorn.

Eunha getting annoyed with him, so she continue to watch the news.

"--- Shin Yeon was the one who kidnapped the famous model's wife, Jeon Jungkook three days ago. Informed that Jung Eunha, 19 was kidnapped by Jungkook own fake manager and shot at her shoulder, while Inspector Kim Taehyung who handle this case was shot on his leg. Shin Yeol was confirmed dead on the way to the Hospital after shot by a police by an emergency situation. Yeol will be ---", suddenly Jungkook switch off the TV. Jungkook smile in victory.

"Hey! Why did you switch it off? I want to watch it~", Eunha said and took the remote controller from Jungkook's hand. Jungkook then showing his grumpy face again.

"I don'tlike to hear that name again. It's hurting me...", Jungkook said to her with his head down. Eunha understand what her husband mean and she give a peck on Jugkook left cheek.

"Thank you~ but I think the news about him was already over", Eunha switch on the TV back. Then, another news popped out.

"XXX Entertainment fired a model from their company. Hwang Shi Ah, 23 was fired---"

"Is she from your company?", Eunha ask Jungkook while pointing to the TV. Jungkook nod with her question.

"Hmmm... she stole our company money. So right now there's an empty job", Jungkook answered. Eunha nodding, understand with an "Ouh..." from her mouth.

"The current model from XXX Entertainment was Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Somi, Jeon Evelyn, Lee Sungkyung and ---"

"Hey...", Jungkook poked Eunha.

"Hmmm....?" - EH

"I know a way to protect you" -JK

"How?" - EH

"You must stay by my side~~~" - JK

"Heol~ Are you crazy~? I have amny classes to attend and I want my time to hang out with my friends. Plus, what will you do to make me stay by your side~?" -EH

...

...

...

...

"A Model" - JK

"What?!?!?" - EH

"We can work together! I watch after you and you can watch over me. We will be a great couple~", Jungkook said in joy. Eunha seems a bit doubt with this idea, but she tried to think about it for a while.

...

...

...

"My classes? My friends?" - EH

"It's okay~ I can manage that. Usually a girl model from our company didn't have a full schedule like a us, man. And I'm sure that my Director will acept you becuz he ask me once before to make a couple with me~ I'm genius right~?" - JK

"Jjinja? Wow..." - EH

"So what's your decicion...?" - JK

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Hmmm.... Alright alright~ I will", Eunha answered and that make Jungkook happy to death.

Jungkook shouting "Yeay!!!" like carzy until Eunha need to stop him by hitting his head with a pillow.

"Hey!", Jungkook fliched ad wining in pain.

"You should shut your mouth! The neighbours will be mad at us!", Eunha said to Jungkook. The two of them enjoyed their moment together until they fell asleep beside each other.

.................................……..........

The next day~~~

...

...

...

"WHAT?!" - GFRIEND

"A model?! Hahahhaha~" - SinB

"What's so funny? That's a good idea tho~", Eunha said to her friends as they laughing on Eunha's decision to become a model. They were walking towards their college.

"Eunha-yah... actually we've got something to tell you~", Sowon said that make Eunha wondering. Eunha wait what will Sowon tell her patiently.

"Actually we've all registered to be a girl group trainee~ kyyaaaaaaaa!!", Sowon said and suddenly shouting in joy. SinB make a suck face.

"Seriously this eonni never keep her mouth shut..." - SinB

"But we registered your name too~", Yuju said and that make Eunha mouth agape.

"Haha!!! What?? me to...? daebak..." - Eunha

"Ofcourse~ and we will.... uhhhh... hmmm---", Yerin words suddenly stop when most of the colleger staring at them. ( actually... at Eunha )

"Ouh... I just remembered that they know me..." -Eunha

"That's why I told you to get healthy faster. Aigooo...", Yerin said while looking to all the strangers beside them.

GFRIEND fasten their steps to their classes. Seriously being known by people was hard... Eunha thought in her mind.

______________________

- to be continued -

OMG!!!
IT'S ALMOST TWO MONTHS...
I'M SOOOOO SORRY. HOSTEL WAS DIFFICULT...
SORRY 😅😅😅

GFRIEND ( 여자친구 ) - LOVE WHISPER ( 귀를 기우리면 )