18. Graduate

Eunha POV

I've been here... I mean... hospital... for two days. My blood pressure was so low due my shock.

Seriously, I didn't expect something like this will happen to me. That's because every boys in school know that I'm a cold girl so ofcourse they didn't have any interest me.

KNOCK KNOCK

Jungkook enter my ward with his warm smile and there a bunch of flower at his left arm. I don't know why but my eye still hurt if I saw any flower in front of me.

"It's okay Eunha-yah... if it's from me, it'll be safe.... okay...?", he said to me while hand over the flowers towards me. I was a bit worried at first but if I trust him, it's a way to support him.

"Arasseo~ thank you Jungkook-ah~ thanks for saving me and be my husband", I said while blushing. My cheek was redden.

"Welcome~ you too, my wife", he answered.

"Let's go home~ the doctor already giving you permission and I already pay the bill"

.

.

.

........................................

Jungkook POV

A week later...

Eunha was not a cheerful girl anymore...

Now she lived in fear and horror...

It's hard for me to hear her laugh anymore...

She always stay silent and cry all of sudden...

Almost 24 hours she need someone to accompany her everywhere...

It's all because of her fear to...

that flower...

the STALKER...

.

.

.

.

......................................

Author POV

Today was their graduation day. It's been a month since the tragic day. Eunha want to enjoy her day so she endure her fear and tried to smile the best she can.

"I should be happy today... right?
No need to worry Eunha~ because many people around you right now..."

Eunha motivate herself. She tried to think positive. But still her fear cannot go out completely from her mind.

"Eunha-yah... gwaenchana?", Yuju ask Eunha after saw her frowning smile while her hand squeezed by Eunha's tightly.

"A-Ah.... gwaen... gwaenchana...", Eunha answer with her low voice. Yerin who was at her left tried to comfort her by tapping her back.

"Thank you Yuju-yah... Yerin eonni... if you guys didn't know my secret... I'll suffer alone...", Eunha feeling grateful by their effort to help her. Yerin who already know Eunha's true life were been told by Yuju about what happen to Eunha last month.

...................................

Eunha sat between Yerin and Yuju. She wait until when she will get on stage after Yuju's name. Jungkook was there too, on the parents reserved seat.

"Eunha-yah... I hope you can calm down a bit..." - Jungkook inner side

"Jung Eunbi", there... her name. She get up from her seat and walking forward to get her diploma.