Chapter 10 (Everything Part 1)

A/N: I didn't want this chapter to be too long seeing as most chapters for this story have been between2-4 pages. This one would have been close to 7 or 8 pages. Part 2 will be posted the next time I upload! great roadtrip music to the right! Gotta love AC/DC!!!

Shelby :)

Beautiful Disaster

Chapter 10

Everything Part 1

Hope

I squealed with delight as I pulled out of my driveway following the guys. Me, Holly, Chelsea, and Mindy were following Jace's Explorer in my Jeep. Spring break had arrived and amazingly all our parents allowed us to go to Tennessee for the whole week. Since none of us had exams on this gorgeous Friday morning we were leaving. We were scheduled to get back next Sunday evening.

"Tennessee here we come!" Holly yelled out her window from the passenger seat. she reached over and tuened up the stero so that AC/DC's Highway To Hell blared through my speakers.

"I'm so excited! A whole week in Tennessee with our boyfriends without parental supervision!" Chelsea exclaimed.

"This is going to be sweet!" Mindy grinned. For once she wasn't dressed in all black.

"Oh yes it is! I plan on ravishing my sexy boyfriend all week." Holly waggled her eyebrows.

"Me too!" Mindy and Chelsea giggled.

"Guys!" I yelled turning down the stereo.

"What? Don't you plan on doing the same with Dem?" Holly questioned.

"We haven't had sex yet." I said honestly.

"What! You have got to be kidding me." Holly almost spewed her water all over my dash.

"How do you keep him in line like you do?" Chelsea asked.

"Dem's a sweetheart. Don't let him fool you. We just haven't found that perfect moment. " I told them.

"Wait! Are you a virgin?" Holly asked.

"Yes, I am, and so is Dem. " I replied honestly.

"No way. You I can believe, but not Dem. " Chelsea snorted.

"Well, believe it. He told be he hasn't and I trust him to tell me the truth. We've never lied to each other." I told them.

"It's still hard to believe." Holly muttered.

"Dem and I have a really good and strong relationship. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him.  Except for one thing. " I said.

"What do you think it is?" Mindy asked.

"I don't know, but apparently it has something to do with some bad people that he got involved with." I confided in my friends. I knew I could trust them not to breathe a word about it.

"Dem involved with bad people?" Chelsea questioned.

"He said he made a deal with someone and they're supposed to collect their payment after graduation. I just wish he would tell me." I sighed.

"He will eventually. " Chelsea reassured me.

"I hope so. Whatever it is it's bad enough that he didn't want us to be together at first." I confessed.

"Are you serious?" Holly jerked her head towards me.

"Yes, he said me getting hurt was inevitable and he didn't want to hurt a person he cared so much about." I said.