Chapter Thirteen

Alex's POV:

My eyes shot open at the sound of a loud banging noise. I checked the bed beside my to see where Niall was, but he wasn't there.

In a panic, I slowly sat up in my bed.

I looked around the room and found the cause of the noise.

In front of the dresser, laid Niall with his pants around his ankles and a broken lamp beside him.

"I'm so sorry, babe." Niall blushed.

He stood up and pulled up his pants as I laughed hysterically, holding my sore stomach.

Niall rolled his eyes and smiled, crawling up into the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest, pressing his lips to mine. We pulled apart and I smiled at him.

"I really missed that smile." Niall's whole face was lit up.

"Thanks. I missed the feeling it brought with it." I blushed lightly.

"How are you feeling today?" Niall asked me.

"Pretty good. No pain at all actually." I smirked happily.

"I guess a weeks rest does ya good."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Do you think you're well enough to go somewhere with me?" Niall grinned.

"Uh yeah. Where to?" I asked.

"Surprise. Get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs." Niall smiled and ran downstairs.

~

After about thirty minutes I was downstairs at the front door.

Niall was already dressed up in his winter clothes, waiting for me with an anxious smile on his face.

"What are you smiling for?" I asked as I slipped on my black boots.

"I'm excited." He stated simply.

He looked like a young boy who was ready to go play in the fresh snow. So cute but so funny.

I slipped on my coat, scarf and mittens then followed him outside to the car.

"Are you ready?" Niall's voice was muffled by his scarf, causing me to let out a quick chuckle.

"Yeah. Hurry up, it's cold in here." I shivered.

Niall put the key in the ignition and started the car. We put the heat on full blast as he pulled out of the driveway.

The radio played on a low volume so Niall and I could chat, and after a fifteen minute drive we pulled into a parking lot.

A bricked building stood tall and strong in the middle of the parking lot.

"Come on." Niall smiled.

He got out of the car before I could say anything else. He opened the door for me and helped me out of the car.

We walked hand in hand towards the building. Niall pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door.

He held the door open for me and we walked inside.

Inside the building was empty. Nothing but dirty floors and a few old doors leading to small rooms.

"Okay, so I know it doesn't look like much... But I was thinking we could fix it up and turn it into something." Niall stood in front of me.

"Maybe a night club." I wondered aloud.

"That'd be perfect!" Niall smiled wide.

"It's what you've always wanted, right? To start a business? Now you can! And I can help you! I can live my dream and so can you." Niall's smile was sympathetic, loving and just genuinely happy.

"I love you so much." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"I love you to. I just want you to be happy and if you'd let me, I'd love to help with it. I want to be there for you." Niall looked me right in the eyes.

"I think it's a perfect idea. Thank you. I can't wait to start working on it!" I shrieked.

"For now, you can rest some more. How about we rent some movies?" Niall asked.

"That'd be nice."

~

Niall and I were currently laying on the couch at home, watching 'Friends With Benefits'.

I placed my hand on my stomach and suddenly bad memories came fludding back to me.

{slightly disturbing.. skip of you please.}

The sound of a beeping caused me to panic. I turned my head frantically, in a panicy way.

I felt a weird pain my stomach. It both hurt and tickled.

I looked to my side and came face to face with the most terrifying thing anyone could see.

A partially grown baby. My baby. Laying dead on a table beside a bunch of tools and blood.

A stray tear fell down my cheek and the beeping by my side got faster and faster.

Eventually, someone put a mask over my face and I fell unconscious.

I snuggled my face into Niall's chest and tried not to cry. My baby is dead and it's all because I got sick.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

It's amazing how he knows my moods so well. Do I really get so moodie all the time?

"It's nothing." I muttered.

"It's definitaly something. What's up?" Niall paused the movie and sat up.

"I just... I feel guilty for our baby being dead." I mumbled.

"You shouldn't. It's not your fault, love. Cancer is a terrible disease and it's unfortunate it planted itself in you." Niall frowned.

"I know..." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"And we can always try again." Niall grinned.

"Promise?" I put my pinky out.

"Promise."

Niall wrapped his pinky around mine, pinky promising to me.

One month later

It's been about a month and a half since my surgery, and the gang and I were getting together to work on my new night club.

By gang I mean Niall, mum, dad, Lea, Liam, Danielle, Perrie, Zayn, Harry, Kassity and I.

My only concern was that Harry and Kassity have been taking a break for a while now, since they got in a stupid little fight. I'm just worried what the outcome of them being put to work together will be.

Niall and I had already sweeped and cleaned out the whole building, now we were just putting in furniture and decorations, which would take us a while.

I want my night club to be different from others, so with all the spare rooms upstairs, I decided I'd put bedrooms people could use overnight if they drink to much or just want a place to stay.

There'll be a large bar on the bottom floor, with a few booths and a stage for people to preform on.

Niall and Liam carried in the chairs, dad and Harry carried in the tables and the girls, me and Zayn carried in the pillows.

"Niall, want to help me set up the beds upstairs?" I asked, grabbing a big box filled with wood to make the beds.

"Sure, love." Niall grabbed two boxes and we took the elevator up.

"These are gonna be a pain." I mumbled.

"It'll be worth it though." Niall smiled as we excited the elevator.

We walked down the hall to the first room and opened the box, emptied out all the wood and screws.

Niall and I both let out a deep sigh before starting our work.

"I think this piece goes with this one." I tried putting two pieces together.

"I think it goes with this one actually..." Niall smirked.

Harry's POV:

I continued to stare at Kassity every so often.

We've been spending time apart since our fight, and I haven't seen her in about a month.

There were pictures of her in the magazines, but to see her in person again brought butterflies to my stomach. It's like I'm falling in love with her all over again.

"What are to staring at, Harold? Get back to work." Louis teased.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled lightly.

Gosh, it's hot in here.

Maybe if I take my shirt off Kassity will notice me?

Worth a shot.

I grabbed the ends of my shirt and pulled it over my head and tucked it into my back pocket.

I grabbed some chairs and carried them over to the bar some guys were putting together.

"Nice butterfly." Kassity giggled as she walked passed me.

My gaze fell to my stomach where my butterfly tattoo laid calmly on my stomach.

Cursing under my breath, I put my hand over the tattoo and unstacked all the chairs.

I looked over at Kassity who was struggling to put together the table to some of the booths.

Smiling to myself, I ran over to help her.

Right when I was about to arrive by her side, one of the mover guys came to her aid.

She gave him a flirtatious smile and thanked him as he lifted the board into place.

They moved over to the second table and he lifted the large board up.

"I can take it from here, buddy." I walked over to them.

I took the surprisingly heavy board from his hands and tried to lift it up.

But to my dismay, it slipped from my hands and landed on my foot. I bent over to grab my foot and hit my head of the corner of the board.

Smooth, Harry. Real freaking smooth.

"Harry!" I heard Kassity shriek.

I fell over, holding my foot and placing my hand over my throbbing head.

"Are you okay?" Kassity bent down beside me.

I moved my hand from my face to get a better look at her beautiful features.

God, I missed her.

I smiled weakly and she helped me up.

"Come on, let's find you some ice."

~

"How have you been doing?" I asked Kassity as she placed the ice pack on my head.

"Fine. You?" She replied simply.

"I've missed you." I admitted.

"I've missed you to..." Kassity sighed.

"I don't even know what we were in a fight over. I was to drunk." I chuckled lightly.

"I don't remember either. We're both to stubborn I guess. Come home, please?" Kassity begged.

"Okay, babe. I'm sorry by the way." I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple.

"Me to."

Niall's POV:

After about an hour of hard work, Alex and I finally finished making the first bed.

"Yay! Finally done." Alex huffed, laying down on the bed.

I laid beside her and studied her features.

Her beautiful brown hair spread out on the bed behind her head. She had a smile plastered on her face, lighting up her gorgeous blue-green eyes.

"I love you." I blurted out.

She turned her head to look at me.

"I love you to."

I thought this was the perfect opportunity to slam my lips onto hers.

The kiss eventually became more heated, and so I got up and closed the door.

Our second chance is now.

(A/N): This is all over the place, I'm sorry guys xD I just want some stuff happening.

Y'all should follow me on Instagram to see my freshly dyed red hair ;3 my insta is @loveme1D7 I always follow back!

Thanks for reading, love y'all! (No creepsta)

- Corrina