Chapter Twenty- Four

(A/N): If you have any questions you want answered, tweet me (@CorrinaWalsh). I'll be answering questions for an hour after I update. I'm truly, truly sorry for the long wait.

Liam's POV:

I was lying on the couch with Danielle, her head resting on my shoulder with my arm lazily draped over her waist. Some show on MTV was playing on TV, the volume on a low setting. I looked down at Danielle and saw that her eyes were closed, but I couldn't tell if she was asleep or just resting. I checked my phone to see the time, and I turned out to be passed midnight. Gently, I rocked Danielle in attempt to "wake" her. She groaned, nuzzling her face into my armpit. I chuckled and shook her again.

"It's passed midnight. Do you want to go to bed?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Yes, but I don't want to get up." Danielle answered. I barely understood what she said since her face was in my armpit.

"Who said you had to get up?" I snickered, standing up.

She groaned again, making me laugh. She was now laying face down on the couch, so I flipped her over then picked her up bridalstyle. Her eyes were still closed, and I was pretty sure she was on the verge of a deep sleep. I grabbed my phone, playing it on her stomach then carrying her -- and my phone-- up the stairs. I placed Danielle on the bed then put my phone on the nightstand.

"Can you change me into pjs, please?" Danielle grumbled.

"Of course, babe." I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a pair of her pj bottoms and a tank top.

I unzipped her jeans and carefully pulled them off, then removed her shirt. Of course I took the oppurtunity to admire her beautiful body.

"Damn," I muttured under my breath.

I slid on her shirt, then her bottoms.

"I love you, Liam." She said dreamily.

I smiled.

"I love you too." I placed a gentle kiss on her lips, then went to change into my own pyjamas. I took off my shirt then my pants, when all of a sudden my phone started ringing. Careful not to wake Danielle, I grabbed my phone and ran out of the room.

"Hello?" I answered the phone without checking the caller ID.

"Ah, hello, Liam." It's Simon.

Should have checked the caller ID.

"Sorry to bother you so late at night, but I have news." I don't like where this is going.

"And that news is...?" I asked, wanting to get on with it.

"We're starting the tour early!" He said joyfully.

"What?! Why?!" I asked a bit too loudly.

"After your performance at Alex's night club thing, fans got very excited and demanded a tour. It's a perfect time to start touring!" Simon explained.

"No, it's really not a good time!" I said, looking in the room at Danielle. I don't want to leave her again.

"Well, you don't really have a choice. Rehersals start tomorrow. Call Niall for me? He won't answer."

Oh god! I totally forgot Alex was pregnant!

"Simon, it's REALLY not a good time do start the tour!" I tried to convince him.

"When is it then, Liam?"

"I-I don't know..." And it's true. I don't know. There's never really a good timeto start a tour... Cause no matter what, you're leaving your friends and family at home.