Chapter Twenty-One

Alex's POV:

Niall dropped me off at Liam's then drove home, and said I could text him if I wanted him to drive me home.

I marched up Liam's driveway and knocked on his door. After a few moments, the door swung open to reveal Liam in his boxers and a tired look on his face.

"You answer the door in your underwear?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Liam asked, then look down at his legs.

"Oh well... It's you, so who cares?" Liam chuckled.

I laughed with him and smiled wide as he pulled me in for a hug.

"How have you been?" Liam asked, pulling me into the house.

"Pretty good." I smiled, putting my hand on my stomach.

"How 'bout you? Did you have a good night last night?" I winked.

"I may or may not have had Danielle over..." Liam's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

"Awe! You were wearing protection, right?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yes, of course." Liam chuckled awkwardly.

"Good. We don't need anymore pregnant people." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Liam asked.

I shook my head and walked into the living room, sitting on his couch.

Liam came to sit down, but stopped when I put my hands out.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"What?!" Liam asked, clearly startled by my sudden outburst.

"You didn't do it here did you?" I asked, disgusted by the thought.

"No," Liam shook his head. "Jeepers." Liam chuckled as he sat down beside me.

"So," Liam started as he got comfortable. "What brings you here?"

"What? A girl can't visit her best friend for no reason?" I pretended to be sassy but failed miserably.

"Well, I'm happy to see you and all it's just kinda sudden. There must be a reason," Liam said.

"Ex-"

"I know you, Alex. Now tell me." Liam cut me off.

Should I tell him? Or should I make something up? Knowing Liam-being mister responsible and all- he might get mad at me. I don't want him to be mad. I want him to love his... Nephew?

"Alex?" Liam waved his hand in front of my face.

"Hmm?" I snapped out of my little zone.

Damn, I am really out of it.

This isn't supposed to be stressful, it's supposed to be exciting and happy.

"You love me, right? You'll keep being my friend, right?" I asked worriedly.

"What the..? No. No, I will not be your friend." Liam shook his head with a hard look on his face.

I felt my heart literally shatter.

"What?" I asked, starting to feel the tears.

"I will be your best friend until the very end. I love you to much to ever forget you." Liam smiled, pulling me into his chest.

"You asshole. You had me convinced you didn't like me." I laughed lightly.

"I promise I'll never leave you. Now for gosh sakes, tell me what brought you here!"

Okay, he won't hate me so might as well tell him.

"I'm pregnant...?" It came out more as a question.

"You're what?!" Liam looked stunned.

"Do you hate me?" My face fell.

"No! Of course not! I'm gonna be an uncle...?" Liam asked just as confused as I was.

This whole Louis being my dad and Niall being my fiancé and the other band members being both mine and Louis friends is a bit confusing. I don't think I'll ever get used to it, or really understand it.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"I'm so happy for you and Niall." Liam smiled.

"Thanks. We're happy too." I smirked.

Liam rested his hand on my growing stomach as we chatted for a while, then he got dressed and drove me home.

"Oh, and one more thing." I said as I was about to exit the car.

"Yeah?"

"Come to the opening around five. I had to change the schedule thing a bit." I chuckled.

Liam nodded his head, waving at me then driving off.

I marched up the driveway and barged into the house.

"Where's my ice cream?" I hollered as I pulled off my boots and coat.

Mama wants Ice cream.

(A/N): filler chapter I'm sorry