a/n

Well this is officially my first author's note.
And it's to disappoint you in a way.
So, well my readers the thing is I started reading this book called Tai-pan, and well even though I am only 10 pages through I am in love anyways the thing is i am so taken by the protagonist, struan that all I can think about is well ways of business and well how I want to be tactful.
That is good for my other book, which is a thriller in the corporate world and murder with dirty politics. Where you will find more frequent updates but on the field of erotic romance I am not making much of a promise.

Please give me feedbacks about my work.

And here is some stuff for you which you can check out.

1. Augries Of innocence
     Thriller/ mystery
There are two realms that exist in this world.

Reality and perception.

And it so often happens that perception veils reality as our mind deceives us into believing the existance of something that is not, much like the mirage. And yet, a man stranded in a desert will chase it all his life. For to him it is hope, the hope of life.

But what happens when these to realms collide?
There is big bang, the perfect explosion and from it forms something that is beyond imagination. From it arises a new life. The life without an oasis.

2. Unveiled
From the writer of untamed desires.
I drove the dagger through her heart. Watching her life fade away not before the one last word thank you she said.
Her breath shallowed until it stopped. Her eyes closed. She died in my arms a death she said would most peaceful be. I held her I know not how long. Watching the rose of her cheeks wash away. Her beautiful carcass may behind."I will always remember you my lost love"
I whispered in her ears hoping she would hear them

3. Untamed desires

4. Islands of red
When Pierce planned the trip to the islands of red, she scarcely knew that she was penning down her destiny.
Her christian.
That she would fall in love with someone that was barely human, that held no beauty, that has nothing but a physical form. Someone that existed only in her mind but was reality. Will she come back to him and be cursed in these islands to chase a fantasy?
Will the Prince of darkness turn her human?

5. Sirens call
"Did you ever love me? Or was all that we had just for you to keep me from knowing of was you all along. To distract me. And that if I did find out I would let you go? "
I held onto my breath as I watched the woman of my dreams  stand in front of me. Say yes I thought just once an I will give up everything. My job that I love so much and cover up what you did just say yes!
Natalia looked at me for one long minute, as the warmth in her face slipped away. The cold seemed to make my heart burn in need and when I heard her say  , "No" I swear I died.
Stefan Salvatore has his demons to hide.
Amira fights the haunting battle of light and dark what happens when their two world's collide.
Explosion.
Attraction and fatal disaster.

5. After The Kindest disaster
Our breaths laboured out eyes meet. My back is against the wall his arms are resting on either side of my waist. We are close. So very close and the distance seems to be fading futher ever more as he leans into me and whispers in my ears.
"I knew you were watching me and I also know that you liked it. You were aroused by it. By watching me discard one piece of my clothing at a time. I can hear you breath so loudly right now."
Placing a hand against my beating heart.
"I can feel your heartbeat baby and the sweet way that you are pressing your feet into the ground. Its a give away."
"I...I... do not want you"I say it so feebly that it sounds like a lie to my own ears.
His lips are now against mine. Not kissing but merely enjoys the pleasure of its company brushing against them as he speaks.
I will let you in on a secret baby. Things did happen last night. We made out a little. And after that you said those words to me that I was dying to hear"
"What were that?"
"I love you christian