chapter 22 (for real)

The bell rang as Chris made his way to the door to collect the Pizza. As they realized none of them could cook this seemed like the safest option.

He opened the door to greet a beautiful girl, trying to juggle the boxes of pizza. Her breasts barely restrained in the tight blouse of the red and blue blouse that was a part of her uniform.

Her name tag read, Grace.

"I am sorry this is my... wow"

Grace had finally looked up from the pizza and was pleased to see the man in front of her eyes. Chris was clad in nothing other than his boxers and a playful smile. His eyes twinkling mischievously from watching Aiyana touch herself a few hours ago. Grace stood up straight, her back now curved to afford Chris a better view of her breasts. She knew what she had and was not afraid to use to have Chris' eyes shift from her face to the deep cleavage that she exposed through the blouse.

"Here's your pizza sir"

Graces' voice had dropped to a soft whisper as she leaned closer to Chris. She used her soft voice and the tossing of her blonde hair to complete her seduction. Biting her lip provocatively she handed him the pizza, letting her fingers brush against his wrist.

Chris looked dazed for a second before he recovered with a nervous smile and said, "How much is it?"

"It's thirty with a kiss"

No sooner had Grace uttered the words that her view of Chris had been blocked by a red headed beauty.

Aiyana held a lethal expression in her eyes as possessive fire burnt through her flesh.

"Go inside Chris" Aiyana said without turning to see Chris. Her tone deadlier than the slice of a knife against your throat while you greeted death.

Her voice menacingly low and yet seductive. Anger flashed through Aiyana's high roman cheeks.

Grace had liked when saw Chris but now looking at Aiyana she was ready to combust. To drop to her knees with her legs spread as she tasted the ecstasy between Aiyana's legs.

Not that Aiyana noticed. This was the woman who was hitting on what was Aiyana's.

Chris had taken heed to warning tone of Aiyana's and left the room with the pizza, narrating the incident to Scarlet who stood by the wall leading to the door, intrigued by Aiyana's behavior. After all, this was Aiyana.

"Here's thirty and sweetheart the next time you look at my property understand this clearly I will not be so lenient. I will slice your throat with a razor before you say my Chris' name. Much less ask for a kiss. Are we clear?"

Grace blinked for a second, feeling herself get impossibly more wet from the anger directed from the goddess in front of her. Before she could help herself she leaned in and pulled Aiyana by the neck and kissed her.

Aiyana did not even have the time to resist the kiss before graces' tongue entered her mouth. And just as suddenly Grace turned away and left; leaving Aiyana in a blushing daze.

"So how was it my darling? Did that siren kiss well?"

Scarlett said smiling at Aiyana as she turned with her fingers against her lips.

Aiyana merely smacked Scarlett's ass as she walked into the living room to join the men.

"Hey that's my job dearie..."Liam called out

"I don't think you're doing a good job at it if I can't hear her moan."

Aiyana teased

"Then why was it that even after screaming for so long you still had to kiss that little minx who delivered pizza?"

Scarlett smirked not only teasing us but at the same time ratting me out to Chris.

"What does that mean Aiyana?" Chris asked.

"That girl pulled me and kissed me before I could even realize what was happening. Besides why do you care?"

"Because I am your boyfriend!"

"I don't do relationships, Chrisy darling. I do fuckships but no relationships."

Chris looked at Aiyana saying nothing, mentally deciding that he would change that for her. After all she cared enough to be jealous and by Scarlett's amusement that itself was new by Aiyana's standards. He would have Aiyana fall in love with him and then have her forever. He knew he would.