Chapter 53

"Oh....Benny Boo..."

"Aiyana? Baby are you drunk?"

"As a skunk"

"And where are you?"

"Jammy's party"

"With?"

"Scarlett but then she is having a private party now... will you come get me?"

"Did you drive there?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me where this party is?"

"GPS me."

"Alright baby... I will be there soon don't worry."

Chris walked into the house where Aiyana's party was and started to comb through the rooms. He finally found her in the kitchen with a group of people around cheering on as she played shots with another girl. At least three of the glasses were empty on each side and there were four more lined. Aiyana was swaying with all the liquor she must have consumed and looked worse than her opponent, who was a very liberally dressed woman.

"Aiyana..."

Aiyana tossed her head back as she finished the shot and turned to see who called her name. Seeing it was Chris she squealed like a child and jumped to him. It was more of a stumble but he managed to balance her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"You came..." She slurred.

"Of course I came for you baby... lets go home now."

"No... I have to win."

"No you don't mi amour."

"It sounds so hot when you talk French."

Chris sighed knowing fully well where his little minx was going to end up with, if he let this line of conversation continue.

"I know baby. How about we go back home and then I will talk in French all you want."

"Aiyana you coming back to the table?" The other girl called

"Can I go benny boo?"

"Not if you want to hear me talk in French tonight."

"I guess I am not Nat."

Then she looked back at Chris and said, "But, we have to wait for Scarlett to finish. She has no one to take her home."

"Liam can..."

"They broke up."

"Alright. We will wait but no more alcohol for you."

"Benny boo..." Aiyana slurred again rubbing her nose against his like a little kitten.

"Yes, my love."

"I want nachos with cheese."

"I'll give you some when we get you back in our bed."

"Our bed? In our home? You call it ours?"

Chris nodded with a smile. The look that Aiyana gave him in that moment was something he was sure he would never forget.

He began to loosen his grip on her to allow her to descend off his body, but Aiyana held on tighter.

"I don't want to get down."

"But, baby..."

Aiyana began to get teary so Chris conceded despite finding it awkward to keep carrying her like this in front of all her friends.

"I want to dance in the living room."

Chris shook his head in dismissal and carried her to the living room where everyone was dancing. The tunes were now mellow and soft now as most of the people were too buzzed and horny to care. He swayed to it with Aiyana still wrapped around him like a baby chimpanzee. He found this to be awkward but he also knew he would do anything for the little kitten in his arms.

Aiyana gently bit on Chris' neck before sucking at his skin, which made him smile. He knew she was marking her territory. She must have seen some broad look at him and got all worked up about it. It was a cute thing she did.