chapter 43

Chris came back carrying a bottle of wine with two glasses only to find Aiyana covered in nothing but a thin white bed sheet. Her curves accentuated under its sensual soft touch. Her nipple peaking secretly from under them, she had thrown the sheet off after the mid thigh, showing of her beautiful legs.
But what looked even more beautiful was the look of innocence and sleep formed in her eyes.
Chris walked to the bed, placing the wine and the glasses on the bedside table. Lying in turn beside her sleepy body. Aiyana immediately curled around him, laying her head over his chest her palm spread over his abdomen. The few times they had spend the night together she would always end up like this or pulling his body to drape over her like a victory flag.
Chris found it adorable because to him, it meant that a deeper level she cared. And now today she finally even told him.
The only problem was Chris was in a state of arousal right now. And the rubbing of her breasts against his torso and her hand resting so close to his dick was doing him no favors.
But, against every fiber he fought the need to touch her, taste her, be buried inside her and just lay there. Letting her take from him whatever she needed.

Aiyana woke up to the sweet smell of chris around her, she inhaled deeper, burying her nose in his chest, brushing her breasts against his torso, making the sweet sound of arousal. Chris who had been watching a movie was suddenly aware of her all over again. His semierect dick standing in full attention. Feeling her hands cup him.
"I see you're awake and ready woman."
"Very" she purred.
Setting the remote aside he reached to bring the glass of wine between them, offering her a sip.
Taking a tentative sip, Aiyana opened her mouth to let the wine trickle on Chris's abdomen. Then bent down to collect it.
"My turn this time, baby."
Aiyana found her hands raised above her head and bound together by his as his lips began to discover the curve of her neck.
The tongue licking graciously, tracing a path between her breasts to the right nipple. His hand slid down to cup her sex. Feeling the warmth heat up his palm, letting his finger slide between her lips to feel the heat now coat his skin.
Aiyana moaned as the sensation of his mouth burned her skin with electrical sparks, kneading and pulling her breast further inside. Combining that with the soft touch of his finger brushing back and forth on his clit. It felt like heaven, until she felt the sudden penetration of his fingers inside. Reaching in at the spot that made her scream as the pressure between her legs build further. He moved them in a circular motion instead of in and out and stretched her further open. Bringing her to the brink of an orgasm before he stopped and replaced his fingers with his tongue.
A whole new level of arousal flowed now. Coating his lips, as he tasted her sweet core, inviting him to make her cum. Lapping up the heavenly liquor he moaned against her as her fingers pulled at the strands of his hair. Her hips thrusting against his mouth, her head bobbed as her moans began to shatter against the walls.
"Oh god! Fuck... chris fuck."
With a hand still playing with his nipple he let the other find it's way into her ass. Thrusting a finger in, he slammed her hips harder. And that was her undoing.
With a loud moan she came.
Aiyana lay there on the bed for a few moments with chris' tongue still lapping up the final throes of her orgasm, shellshocked at the triple stimulation she had yet to experience an orgasm to wild and fulfilling.  Finally, when chris looked up he reached for the button of his Jean's, discarding the only that separated them and aligned his body against Aiyana.
His lips descended on hers, letting her taste the heady taste of her orgasm against his skin, the territory had been marked and the possessive coat of innocence aroused them both further still.
He ground his hips against her, letting her feel him at the entrance before holding himself in his hand and directing it inside.
"Oh fuck!" Aiyana screamed.
She had known that he was big but had not realised just how much. She felt the muscle stretch and groan deliciously as he slowly moved his way inside her. He waited one minute, letting her adjust to him before his hips moved to draw himself out and slam back in.
Aiyana reached up to clamp her teeth in his shoulder. The thrusts coming hard as their hips met in a heavenly tango. With each slam raining down on her body, Aiyana thrust her hips up to meet him.  Her crys barely contained by his skin.
Her nails scratched their way along his back before painfully digging into his ass. The muscular curve reminded her of the hard body that thrust.
She could not get close enough.
Her teeth dug in further, as chris groaned. Their synchronized arousal building to a breaking point. Their moans colliding until it was too much to take. With one flick of her clit between then she came. Clamping her muscles around him pushing him off the edge.