Chapter 64

The minute their lips touched an explosion took place. They couldn't stay away anymore. Their thirsty lips began to try to quench a thirst they denied for they knew once they started it would be unquenchable. Nothing could stop them. Nothing could part them as they fit together in perfect synchronization. Dancing their own tango. Like they were created to kiss each other. That the little indentation on Bianca's lower lip was created to perfectly fit Sky's.

The feeling of being created to fit his body between hers. Hard muscle against soft skin.

She leaned in closer, trying to get closer and yet it wasn't enough. She would never be able to get close enough to him. Without breaking the kiss she sat on his lap, straddling him.

The heat of their arousal surrounding them, engulfing them into forgetting where they were and who they were with. Sky held Bianca's body tightly against his, pressing her soft breasts against his chest. Bianca parted her lips allowing him access to her mouth, immediately feeling the thrust of his tongue into her mouth. Dominating her tongue into submission.

His hands dipping inside her camisole top, creating vertical strokes against the skin of her back, feeling goosebumps rise as a response to his touch before settling on her ass, pushing her hips harder against his.

His cock had swollen hard, grinding with a maddening pressure against her sex. Driving her to the edge of insanity, tethered merely by lust. His finger dug inside the seams of her boxer shorts, fingering the lace of her waistband. Bianca involuntarily thrust against his cock, trying to relieve the burning arousal between her legs.

His tongue receded, allowing Bianca to taste him. Her tongue delving into his mouth, taking her fill of her taste. He sucked it in. She almost wished his mouth was surrounding her clit, sucking at the mischievous bundle of nerves.

Sky's palm etched inside her boxer shorts to palm her ass giving it a tight squeeze before pushing her shoulders back to expose her peeking nipples to his silver gaze.

"God! I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you."

Sky cupped both of her breasts in his palms feeling their heavy weight as his thumbs brushed against her nipples. Making him familiar with their shape. Reached under her neckline he pulled her nipples making her back arch forward.

"Baby you have a porn stars nipples. Rosy and pink, teasing a man into insanity!"

Sky leaned forward to take a hardened nipple in his mouth, his tongue lavishly coating the soft skin as his cheeks hollowed sucking at the tender breast. With one inquisitive finger diving into her boxer shorts he felt the rough patch of clean skin devoid of any curls. Feeling the soft mound burn to life under his palm as he edged closer to her sex.

A loud wild moan escaped Bianca's helpless lips as passion stripped the last vestige of sanity from them. She felt Sky's finger lace between the curls of her long brown waves, fisting and caressing the soft curls in his wrist.

He lifted his mouth from her right nipple, earning a low guttural protest from Bianca. He parted his lips to let out a stream of warm breath against her nipple before diving down again to work on the other nipple.

His fingers finally reached between her lips. He simply covered the skin between the fold for a minute, letting the arousal throb against his finger before he plunged inside. It was a deep self-assured thrust.

Bianca shook in uncontained passion, almost on the edge before Sky could even start.

"So, responsive. So bloody wet. You are everything I hoped you would be and more. I can't wait anymore, my sweet Desdemona." Sky whispered against her skin.

Bianca assumed it was a name he called her, unknown to the fact only one woman encompassed Sky's body and soul. Only one woman truly aroused him. Every time pleasure Sky felt belonged to only her.

That when he pushed Bianca off his lap to stand against the counter, Sky did not see her. When, he pressed her face against the cool granite of the counter top, watching her brown waves spread like wild he actually saw the shade of dark red. He might see Tessa when he humiliated women but he only ever saw Aiyana when he was in the thralls of passion. Adoration and affection were emotions only Aiyana was lucky enough to achieve from Sky.

Sky pushed Bianca's body against the counter top. Her breasts feeling the cold contrast of her heated skin fog the cold smooth surface. The snow kissed nipples feeling the delicious friction of the rough surface underneath.

She felt a Sky's knee between her thighs, pushing them apart, exposing her to him. She felt the front of his strong thighs press gloriously against the back of her own. Passion coming of in waves from the contact of their skin. She felt his thumbs hook into the lace and draw the skimpy material off her body. Dragging it slowly down her legs.

Letting her anticipate the impending thrust of his cock. Exciting her with each brush of lace against the inner side of her legs until he bent and knelt at her feet.

"Lift your legs."

One leg at time she found herself freed of the garment, standing naked and bent against the countertop. She felt his palm caress her ankle and slide up her thighs pushing them further apart. Eying the wet lips drench her thighs graciously.

Sky leaned up to kiss her there, humming in appreciation before he slid his body up to retake his place behind.

Palming her ass he slapped it once before holding his cock in his hand, directing it to her entrance.

The red waves began to blur as Bianca whimpered upon receiving his first thrust. Feeling her muscles stretch around him. Their situation reminding him of Tessa. As anger gave way to the passion. Fueling it.

All tenderness now lost as visions of blonde hair danced in front of his eyes. With Sky no woman would ever be alone. No woman would ever be enough to keep his mind with her. Impetuous thrusts began to form loud moans into an all-consuming fire as the two women humiliated their submission. Bianca was just a vessel for his anger now. His hatred for his own weakness and her selfish behavior. The very definition of Tessa.

At a punishing pace his thrusts got deeper still, they edged closer to their orgasms.

"Come for me you whore." Sky's fingers reached to flick Bianca's clitoris pushing her off the edge into a screaming mindless orgasm as Sky followed her suit.

He did not wait for their labored breaths to calm down, he simply bend down collected his briefs and left Bianca. Panting and naked.