chapter 12

Aiyana's head pounded when she woke up to the sound of Imperial March in the morning. Someone was calling her.

Opening her eyes partially she saw it was Scarlett.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you? We have all been looking for you everywhere. We were so scared when we found your car at Mc Lauren's but you missing then the bartender told us you left with a guy and we were more worried WHAT THE FUCK!"

"ughhhh.. I have a hangover. Let me sleep!"

"No where the fuck are you. Your parents have been worried sick!"

"Mr. Arizona's friend took me with him to take care of me. I think cause he sure didn't have sex!"

"What!"

"I will tell you later. Tell mom I am fine and ask my dad to fuck off"

With that Aiyana cut the call.

Running her fingers to her temple, Aiyana started massaging her head as she groan in pain.

"Having a hang over?"

Aiyana looked up to see the man that rescued her last night. Even in the daylight he was still pretty beautiful.

Chris.

Boy was Aiyana ashamed of her behavior last night as she blushed while watching Chris walk to her bed with a glass of water and Aspirin in the other hand. He had not put on a shirt and as he walked, his muscles rippled. Aiyana had to almost bite her lip to keep her from moaning.

Aiyana was twenty three and here she was horny like a teenager as soon as she looked at the man in front of her.

"here"

Chris thrust his hands, handing over the glass and the pills, urging her to take them.

He sat by the bed looking at her with a cute smile. Making Aiyana blush.

Chris' hands touched her hot cheeks and said, " I like your blush"

Was Chris flirting with her?

After last night's performance, she was too mortified to think this would happen.

Aiyana silently took the Aspirin and looked at Chris through her lashes.

"I am sorry for last night. I am usually not like that. I was just upset and acting out."

"Well, I quite enjoyed how you were last night as long as you tell me I was someone special to you" Chris winked at me. He was definitely flirting.

"What if I say you weren't?"

"Then you would be breaking my heart, mi amore. Irrespective, I would still take my chances and ask you to join me for dinner tonight"

"What makes you think I want that?"

"Well I will throw in my sexy smile if it makes you want me. Besides, I have been the perfect gentleman last night, wouldn't you want to do this old man a favor by humoring him."

"Well, I do believe respecting the elderly. Maybe I will humor you after all. How old are you?"

"I am 27 and it looks like I have a date?"

"I think you do" Aiyana blushed.

"shut the fuck up!" Scarlett screams after I finish telling her everything until I left this morning and had Chris drive me to my place.

This was after my mother scolded me for being reckless and thanked Chris profusely for taking care of me.

"You get drunk stupid and you get all of that to go out with you? Why am I never that lucky?" Scarlett moans