ANNOUNCEMENT

My sweet sweet readers,
I have some good news and some bad news.
So, remember a while back I announced that unless something happened I am gonna quit writing. Well, it seems I won't be quitting now.
With the bad news now.
So I signed a non exclusive contract with webnovel. If my book works I get paid. Its non exclusive so I will be allowed to post updates here too. But, it does state that for every new chapter I update there I need to wait 15 days before I can upload it anywhere else. They also expect updates every week.
Now we all know that I am not very regular when it comes to writing to I am uploading only one chapter a week there till. So even though I am gonna continue writing forbidden the next chapter is gonna take a while and the updates after that are gonna take a lot of time.
So, I really hope you guys will sorta join webnovel and support me there and get your updates there. Itll be a lot faster. It's free. But for every vote and I read I get, the closer I get to getting officially published and paid.
NardyNineza
Nardy you're someone very important to me. I was on the verge of quitting when you started reading my book and thanks to you I was excited to write again.  You're the only reason I signed a non exclusive because you're sorta my inspiration.  Everytime I write I can't wait for you to read it and pass a comment on it. Its literally all I think about when I write. I wanted to complete this book for you because as a writer someone like you means a lot to them. I hope to see you on webnovel but if not atleast you'll get your book here eventually. I am really sorry for doing this to you. I wanted to officially thank you for all your support and tell you how much you mean to me.
Thanks for being there for me. For pushing me into writing again and reminding me why I liked to write in the first place.
Its because of people like you. You mean too much to me.

Anyways,
Thank you everyone for all the support and I hope you continue supporting to me.
If you make a webnovel account and cant find forbidden desires there dm me. I'll send you the link.
If you just wanna talk about forbidden or have any pointers suggestions etc for me feel free to comment or dm.

Love,
Forlornshadows2297