Chapter 49

Sierra woke up to the sound of music. The sensual lyrics of 'El Bano' flowing through Sierra's entire body in waves of arousal till it echoed and pooled between her legs. Surrounding the curve of her breasts, waking her up in a way that she had forgotten was a part of her.

Initially, when she still had feelings for Sky the sound of his moans aroused her. The barely suppressed groans that left his beautiful lips, late at night, when, he assumed her to be asleep. More often than not she would tiptoe to entrance of the bathroom door and listen to him. Aroused and wanton.

She would imagine his long fingers stroking himself. Long sure strokes. His teeth digging into his lower lip as his head fell back with pleasure. His long lean body standing under the shower as water touched his skin the way she longed to. Caressing each hard line of his muscles. Tracing the lines of his body until it finally tasted him. Watched and enjoyed his fingers curled around his hard shaft. Ran its soft tendrils of love through his thick golden waves.

She envied the water for it got to watch what she did not, touch what she craved and hear what she begged to hear. This became a ritual every night for the first month of their marriage for they had not consummated their marriage no matter how much ever she begged.

Each day she grew bolder until one day the fearing fingers reached the apex of her thighs to the wet core in between, pumping slowly at first. Pressing her lips together so as to not be heard. She needed this and she needed this only from Sky and no one else. She needed the growing thirst quenched. The arousal built higher still, her affection and the vision of Sky almost drawing itself in front of her partially closed eyes.

Her fingers moved faster now, she was about to come that was until a name escaped Sky's lips.

"Aiyana!"

The finger between her legs grew still. The heated arousal died and the warmth that had grown in heart ran cold.

Everything she felt for Sky suddenly died as the gravity of the confession awoke her from the fairy tale she had spun for herself. She had no role in Sky Noah Arizona's life except that of the uterus that held his baby. She had no place at all in his heart for it was already occupied with love and fantasies of Aiyana.

She did not stand a chance.

Sierra gave up in that moment.

She turned to see the time. It was only 6 pm. This made Sierra sure that she was going to spend yet another night waiting for Sky to fall asleep before she roamed the empty apartment.

Lifting her body off the bed she slowly made her way outside the bedroom. The sound of the music getting louder accompanied by the deep baritone of another male singing along.

Sky singing along.

"Cuando yo te vi

A mí se me paró

El corazón, me dejó de latir

Quiero que estemos solos

Por ti me descontrolo

Discúlpame mi amor

Por esta invitación"

The crackle of heated oil began to surround the song. Followed by the whiff of vegetables and the beating of the wooden spoon as it carelessly scraped against floor of the pan.

Sierra sat on the counter of the kitchen watching Sky move.

"Vámonos pal' baño

Que nadie nos está viendo