Chapter 60

Aiyana felt fingers brushing against her forearm. Slowly with a smile she opened her eyes as she felt the familiar rise and fall of a chest under her cheek. Resting her cheek on his chest she looked up into Chris's chocolate brown eyes, a smile playing on her lips.

"Good morning, mi amour"

He craned his neck to kiss Aiyana's nose. She found it adorable when he did that. The feel of his lips against the rough texture of her skin.

"Good morning, benny boo"

"Well, I have a meeting soon baby..."

Aiyana laid her head back on his chest, pressing her ear to his chest, just listening to his heart beat. She enjoyed listening to it. It was silly she knew that but she couldn't help herself. The sound of his heart calmed her. He was the silence among her chaos. That moment of peace she stole from the world around. She would do it almost every morning no matter what the time, no matter where they had to be she spent time listening to the beating of his heart. And he would let her. Holding her in his arms, playing with the strands of her hair, he would protect her. Some evenings she would sit in his laps while he worked in his office letting her curl against his body and just listen to the beating of his heart.

It was inconvenient for him to work that way but never once had he told her to move. Chris would simply adjust to Aiyana's body and work around it. And it always made her smile. The fact that he would do anything for her. One would call this as love. The little moments that she spend with him. Doing nothing. Simply enjoying his company. This was one of those moments, where they lay there wrapped in their little bubble of happiness.

"Scarlett left" Chris stated. "She found us like this and found it a little odd, you know. She said she was surprised you were comfortable sleeping this way. She was under the impression that you would wait for me to sleep after we had sex and simply sleep in the guest room and make sure you woke up before me to not hurt my feelings. Why is that?"

"Well, because I can't for the life of me, share a bed. I don't know why I am not comfortable with it. But, with you. I don't know. I just need you closer. I feel suffocated without it. So, yeah this is odd."

"Well, I am glad I am your first. Now, baby we really should get up. I have a meeting."

"Alright, alright"

Chris stripped out of his boxers as he stepped under the shower. He heard the opening of the door.

"Mi amour..." Chris whined as he felt a pair of hands hug him from the back. Aiyana rested her head against his back.

"I know... I know..."

She kissed the skin between his shoulder blades and reached out to lather shampoo between her palms.

"Bend a little!" Aiyana complained.

Chris sighed as he accepted the fact that Aiyana was out to play today and nothing he said would stop her. He was not sure when he handed over the reins of his life over to Aiyana's whims but he had.

He felt her fingers brush in and out of the strands of his hair, lacing and pulling at his hair before she began to massage it. The pressure and feel of her fingers so exquisite that he began to groan against the ministration of her fingers.

"What time do you have to be there?"

"In 2 hours"

"Where is it?"

"Buxinville Street"

"I will rinse you off quick then. Don't worry; I won't pound you like the feral cat we know I am. You need to leave soon and we have to make it happen."

Chris laughed heartily at the choice of her words, watching her gather soap in palms now.

"You are perfect you know?"

Aiyana moved behind him again. Her hands started rubbing at the knots of Chris' neck, slowly making their way along his shoulders.

"How come you have bruises at the back of your neck? They look new. Something happened?"

"Yes, Querida." Chris said smiling cheekily. Feeling her inquisitive hands move over his chest, listening to her respond to his body. Moan softly in his ear. Their touch no longer felt innocent. The circles she drew down his abdomen seemed announce her helpless arousal for him. The brush of her nipples against his back a reflex to the wetness between her legs. He felt her body come alive. Her skin craves for the friction of his body. Her body grinds against his back. Desperate for contact. And Chris responded to it. All of it.

"What happened?" Aiyana moaned into his ear when she finally reached his cock. Unsurprised by the fact that it was hard. She could not stay away from him. She was powerless as she curled her fingers around his length. Touching the skin of his cock. Her thumb ran against his head, dripping with precum. Before she began stroking him.

"You did. You happened to my neck!" Aiyana did not understand what he meant but in that moment she was too aroused to care. It would have to wait.

Her grip on him became stronger as she stroked his cock in quick motions. The other pair of finger capturing her wetness in between her legs rubbing at the bundle of nerves there. But, she wanted more.

The image of her lips around him captured her mind. She wanted that.

"I want you in my mouth" She weakly moaned in his ear. "I want more"

"Have me..." Chris groaned in response.

Aiyana turned Chris around and pushed him against the wall. His back colliding forcefully as the loud thud began to echo their growing passion.

Aiyana's lips brushed against his in a rough kiss before her body slide down until she knelt in front of him. It was brazen sight as water cascaded down Aiyana's body. Each drop licking at her skin, touching her breasts, brushing her sex, tasting her with the slow lust of a lover. Aiyana looked into Chris' eyes before her palms rested on his thighs. Pushing his thighs apart as her fingers slid higher till she cupped her firm ass. Digging her nails in his flesh. Then came her lips, as excited as if she were a child who found hard candy. And in a way she might as well have.

Her tongue darted out tentatively a firm contrast to her bold stance. A soft shade of pink colored her cheeks as the tip licked at his head.

"More baby" Chris groaned as his fingers bunched up her hair and curled it around his wrist to pull her face firmly against his body.

She immediately opened her lips and took him in. Her weight shifted to her knees as she pushed her body against his thighs. Her breasts brushing the inside skin creating the most torturous friction. And her nails possessively scratching the skin of his taunt as until her inquisitive fingers fingered the rosy bud of his ass. Toying at the entrance. Teasing him as her lips clamped around his cock. Brushing at her palate. The rough folds creating their brand of pleasure following the thrust into the back of her throat. Earning a gag with every thrust. Her tongue twirling in circles all the while. He was large. Too Large to fit inside her little mouth but that didn't stop her from trying. And each time he hit that sweet spot she almost buckled into an uncontained orgasm. Aiyana's hips ground against his legs as her body bounced up and down with each thrust.

"Faster!" Chris groaned. His voice rough and broken from the pleasure she brought.

He pushed her face against him more forcefully. His thrusts picking up pace. The feeling overwhelming him. His head fell back as each thrust echoed with the guttural sounds of lust. He was unable to close his eyes, as he watched his cock move in and out of her lips.

All of a sudden Aiyana thrust a finger in Chris' ass and that was it. With the searing image of her lips around him and the feel of her finger invading him he came.

Chris stood there a few minutes, motionless, his cock still buried deep in her throat, his cum dripping down her lips.

"You're perfect."

"I know. Now get out and get dressed you have a meeting and I have to pick Scar up"

Chris nodded.