writers note

My dear readers,
If you have reached this far in the book despite my exceedingly tardy updates then I am truly thankful for your support.
I have a few things to tell you guys.
Well let's start with a good. Finally I have figured out what I want from this book. I know what the story line will be beyond the start and the end of this book. So fingers crossed for more speedy updates.
Secondly, this is a sequel of a trilogy. I wrote an initial draft for the first novel and finished it on another site called quotev. Where I was told to write a sequel. I wrote that book in two days out of a whim and despite it being very popular there was not satisfied with the end result so I am rewriting it. But it's still a part of the desire series. So please check it out.
The name is untamed desires.
And don't worry I do not plan on starting unreigned desires before I finish these two.
And finally if you like my work please please vote and give me feedbacks in the comments section or DM please. This book has a lot of potential I know that but I as a writer still need to grow. Also if the book worked out I would be a lot more motivated to write because you would have boosted my confidence.
So i am repeating myself again please vote and give me feedbacks both positive and negative ones will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Forlorn shadows.

Another note for you my dearies
Hey guys,
So I know this is not a big deal and I probably should not be too excited about this but i am so I am going to share with you guys.
Well the collection of poems called catch me when I fall achieved a top 500 ranks and I finally got a ranking on one of my novels called forbidden desires.
So I just wanted to thank every person that contributed to it and mainly just share with you guys how exciting i am about keeping on writing.
You guys are my motivation to do so.
Keep reading keep voting and please gimme your feedbacks.
Love,
Forlorn shadows