Chapter 52

They could hear the music pound against the walls of the house from a street away as they drove. The beats getting louder as they walked to the house; it was chaos in its purest form mating with Dionysus and Aphrodite. It was beautiful. Lustful with a rawness shaded in bright colors as Scarlett took everything in.

Jammy stood in the far corner with a bottle of beer in his hand, sipping at it leisurely as his gaze fruitlessly scanned the faces that entered. He always wanted Aiyana to come but she never did. She was never mainstream, he thought to himself smiling. This was not Aiyana.

And today as his eyes fell on the door, he saw her. His slacked posture immediately straightened. She had his full attention. She always did. Ever since they were made partners in chemistry lab. This is was before puberty had hit Jammy. Before, he was a popular swimmer that every girl wanted to date. Before, people were even nice to him. Except Aiyana. She was always nice to him.

Girls thought he was player, if only they knew what was actually in his heart. It was her. And there he was still waiting for her to start noticing him.

"Aiyana?"

"Jammy!"

"Well what a surprise. Is it my birthday?"

"Love, I can come to a party sometimes... without it having to be your birthday."

"When was the last time that happened? 1790?"

"As a matter of fact yes. Between all the bloodshed that I spearheaded I did manage to catch a few balls with Marie Antoinette."

"Beautiful wasn't she? Our little Marie?"

"Yes, quite not as much as me though. My simple peasant like looks were far better than hers"

"Quit talking nerd you two!" Scarlett grunted angrily.

Both Jammy and Aiyana burst into laughter. It almost felt like old times, when they were still close.

"Alright madam. Shall fetch you two beautiful women drinks?"

Spanking Jammy's ass Aiyana said, "Yes wench. Vodka for me and Whiskey for the lady"

"Did you just call me wench?" Jammy said as he raised an eyebrow in mock appall.

"And I stand by it."

Shaking his head he headed to his kitchen to the girls a drink.

"Look at what the cat dragged in!" Natasha exclaimed as she hugged Scarlett and Aiyana.

"And good timing too. I need a beer pong buddy!"

"Still!" Aiyana exclaimed

"Alright!" Scarlett.

"Who are you up against?" Aiyana asked.

"You and Jammy. Once he shows up that is." Natasha said.

"Ladies quit talking about how beautiful I am behind my back. I told you! I am merciful I have enough love to go around to answer all your unanswered prayers!"

"Keep dreaming Jammy"

"If I am in yours baby you're going to wake up wet."

"Aiyana and me though. You go with Jammy."

"Fine by us"

Setting the vodka and whiskey down they refilled the beer cups as the ball began tossing back and forth. The first to land in was on Jammy's side.

He chugged the beer cup down as Natasha picked up the card below it and read it out loud.

"Kiss your partner. Easy peasy."