writers note

My beautiful amazing readers,
So I know I have not written in 6 months I am extremely sorry about that. I am also aware that my updates have irregular. So let me start with I am sorry.
This pattern stops today.
I cant promise to update everyday mostly because I am the kind of person who'll ruin a book to finish it. I have done it before and then ended up being very upset and rewriting the whole thing.
So here's the deal I update one book on alternate days. So sweetheart it will never be the same book.
If you guys follow me you would know I have around 5 novels that I am currently writing. So this book will be updated like once a week.
Secondly, my dearies I hope you are aware that this is not a single book but a series. It's part of a collection called desire series.  This was initially a sequel to a book called untamed desires. The only problem is I am rewriting the book. And so now I made this the first book of the series and untamed will be the third. So if you haven't checked it out pls do that. It was pretty popular before I deleted it.
Finally I did not make a mistake when I said it's going to be the third book of the series. I have decided that forbidden desires is going to be a two novel series. The first book is about all three of them chris, aiyana and sky. At the end of this book we know all know she is going to choose one guy. So the next book unreigned desires is going to talk about what happens to the guy she does not choose. So for my chris and sky lovers the story does not end with this book.
Also wait for the update of forbidden to happen on every Monday.
Love,
Forlorn shadows