Chapter 62

"Good morning!" Sierra exclaimed as Bianca walked down the stairs in a foul mood. She had been awake till late in the night waiting for Sky to show up in her bed. But, he never showed. She moved to every creek of the floor board announcing movement. She had peeked through her door waiting for his arrival until she fell asleep in the early hours of morning.

She had been so sure that she would finally get something she deserved. Bianca had expected Sky to look plain, ugly even, but what had walked through the door was over six feet of prime masculine beauty. He looked like raw sex. Bianca wanted him. For the first time in her life she found herself wanting something that was not hers. To take something from Sierra, the same way she took her father. Despite, always being jealous, Bianca had never let this need over power her. To take away what Sierra had. She had never let her jealous turn to hate. Treating Sierra as her own. But, Sky was where Bianca drew a line. She wanted him like she was thirsty and he was her running stream of water. He belonged with someone like Bianca not Sierra. Sierra was too plain looking and dumb to suit him.

She would have Sky. She had decided, no matter what it took. She would have him in her bed and then take residence in his heart. He would fly across the country for Bianca not Sierra. He would look nervous for surprising Bianca. She would clasp her fingers around his neck and kiss him. He belonged to her. She knew it. She knew they were right for each other. She knew he felt the electric spark she felt when she brushed her thumb against his wrist. The irresistible chemistry and raw heat when her toe caressed his cock. The undeniable lust.

Bianca knew it was wrong but she would not let go off true love and novel like passion for the sake of Sierra.

"Where is Sky?" Mrs. Winchester chimed.

"I don't know mother. I am sure he will be back soon." Sierra answered.

Turning to Mr. Winchester Sierra said, "Please behave when he comes back. I am married to the man whether you like it or not. And I would like him to stay with us till it's time for me to leave. He took a vacation from work to spend time with you guys. Please be civil with him."

"Did he say something to you, princess?"

"No. He simply went to sleep."

"That coward using my daughter for his fights!" Mr. Winchester grunted.

"Men in my time fought their own battles. They didn't hide behind their wives petticoats."

"That's enough!" Mrs. Winchester scolded. Her loud voice boomed with uncontained anger.

"When, Sky comes back you will be civil to him for the sake of your daughter and her marriage. They clearly love each other and he seems to treat her well. What more do you want as a father?"

"Not him."

"One more word Dean and you will find yourself without a wife! Are we clear?"

"Crystal."

"Goo..."

The bell to the house rang, announcing Sky's arrival. Sierra opened the door to find a brightly smiling with bouquet of blue hydrangea flowers. Sierra just stared at him as if she could not believe what she saw. And some part of her really didn't. The flowers were exquisite. The light blue shade of their little heart shaped petals complimented Sky's silver grey eyes. The early rays of sun bouncing off his skin making it glow when accompanied with the silver gaze made him look like a creature more beautiful that any human to have walked on earth. The little dimple on his right side prominent as he smiled like a little child proud of himself. The golden flecks of his hair representing an angelic halo. Sierra thought to herself how beautiful he was. She knew men were described as handsome but that was not a word enough to describe Sky in that moment.

Sierra took the flowers from Sky as he leaned to kiss her cheek. Sierra wasn't sure what had brought about this change but she had a feeling Aiyana had spoken to Sky and no matter what it was Sierra knew she was thankful for this change. These stolen moments where Sky was hers, the way she had always dreamed her husband would be. She knew eventually her heart would break because she knew Sky did not love her. But, hope had its way of seeping through those little cracks in the walls that you build. It was a treacherous enemy that pretended to be your friend but hurt you in the end and somehow, Sierra realized hope had taken its grips on her heart and chained it to start falling in love with Sky. Really and truly fall in love with him this time. Not the hormonal sex driven love that began and ended with lust but the kind where she wanted to remember things like his favorite movie and his best friends.

"Well, Sky... breakfast is on the table!" Mrs. Winchester called from the dining area.

"I will wait for you at the dining table. I am sure Bianca can help you out to whatever you need. She just came down so she's already inside."

Sierra noticed the change in Sky's smile. The bright uninhibition replaced by a tight politeness. She found it odd but did not comment, wondering to herself what Bianca had done to upset Sky. She was sure Sky would tell her if it was something important.

Sky walked past Sierra and into the kitchen to find Bianca in a very provocative pose. Bianca had bent down to afford Sky the view to her barely covered breasts from the skimpy tank top she wore. Her elbows rested against the table as she sucked at the piece of orange like it were his dick. Her blue eyes danced alive with uncontained lust. She knew what she was doing, so did he. And yet, he found himself responding to her bold move.

It took everything last night not to walk into her bedroom and just ram deep inside her. He wondered what that would feel like to have her eyes closed and her swan like neck thrown back as her lips moaned loudly. Crying out his name, begging him to fuck her. And yet, like it always did, the minute he began to stroke himself, searing images of a red head came to life.

Sky shook his head in disappointment and moved to plate food in his plate. He moved behind the counter so as to reach for the omelet that was cooking on the stove, but found his way blocked by Bianca. The backside of her provocative pose had manifested. Sky watched Bianca, spread her legs apart as she thrust her hips further back, almost posing to be fucked. He imagined were he not trying to do right by his wife he would have palmed that dainty ass and spanked it before he shoved those ridiculously short boxer shorts down her legs and fucked her. But, he was trying to right by Sierra.

"Please move, Bianca"

"Alright Sky." Bianca whispered in a sultry voice.

Sky moved to plate the omelet when he felt her ass press against his legs. Making him impossibly harder still. Sky groaned but did not say a word.

"Where is the ketchup?"

"Who eats ketchup with omelet?"

"I do"

Bianca went to the refrigerator and removed ketchup. Before Sky could take it from her hands, Bianca opened the bottle and sprayed some at the top of her breasts where the neckline ended and said, "Right here... why you don't get it?"

Bianca blinked a few times daring Sky to take what she was offering. She knew he wanted it.

Sky's jaw twitched in unsuppressed anger, he simply stood there looking at her a few minutes before he spoke, "Don't taunt me you little slut. The next time you do I will punish you. I am your sister's husband. And she is the mother of my Ruth. I wanted to right by her and our marriage. I can try that as long as possible so back the fuck off. I don't care how fucking beautiful you are or how much I want to bang you I want to try not to do it."

With that Sky left. Leaving Bianca happy to have instigated some reaction out of him. But, most of all accept that what they had was electric.