Chapter 63

"Well, it's the last day of Terrance Cornwell Fest! You know what that means princess!" Mr. Winchester exclaimed excitedly.

"The Bear Bean Joy Ride!" Sierra screamed back with equal enthusiasm.

"Baby... are you sure? With pregnancy and all?"

"Yeah don't even think about it little missy." Mrs. Winchester chided.

"But..." turning to face Mr. Winchester she whined, "Daddy!"

Sky leaned down to whisper in Sierra's ear in a guttural whisper, "The only daddy you have is me."

Sierra's eyes rolled back in arousal. She felt like Sky was seducing her all day long. With his soft kisses and guttural innuendos. His brushes seemed to lick lines of fire on her skin, blazing its dormant pores to life.

She almost felt her knee give away when his lips brushed against her temple while his fingers splayed around her flank.

"You're arousing me, Arizona. So, stop unless you are going to break your vow and fuck my brains out tonight." Sierra groaned.

"Why, Mrs. Arizona are you wet?" Sky teased.

"Drenched."

"Fuck woman!"

Sierra walked away laughing, leaving Sky behind to follow Mr. Winchester. No sooner was he left alone than he felt a pair of hands palm his ass and give it a tight squeeze.

"Why Sky? If you want to be someone's daddy be mine."

"I am warning you Bianca. Stop pushing me."

Sky walked faster to catch up with Sierra and her parents.

"Sky! I want candy floss!" Sierra squealed.

"Yes, darling. Mrs. Winchester, Mr. Winchester would you like anything?"

"I would like candy floss myself!" Mrs. Winchester requested.

Mr. Winchester fished out a few bills out of his pocket and said, "Here you go kid. Don't worry yourself over the money. We already know you barely earn..."

"Dean!" "Father!" The women scolded at the same time.

"It will surprise you to earn that I make quite a fortune for myself. And I do also come from old money. So, well in plain words I am rich. I merely choose not to flaunt it."

"Old money. Of course. Living off your fathers back!"

"Sir. I think this is enough. I understand you don't like me and hate that I am your daughter's husband but the deeds done. I am trying to be civil with you for both your daughter's sake and mine. I merely ask you extend the same curtsy to me."

That night Sky walked to the kitchen in the middle of the night to get water to find Bianca already there, eating ice-cream.

"Hey..." Bianca said lacking her usual seductive tactics.

"Hello."

"You should know dad's always like that. The only person he loves is Sierra. She is his innocent little angel. He would have been like this to anyone. And you are never going to good enough for his precious little angel. If his flesh and blood couldn't make the cut you don't stand a chance in hell."

Sky chuckled as he reached out to take the spoon from her hand and pop the half eaten scoop in his mouth.

"I have begun to understand that. I am sorry that he treats you that way. No father should do that."

Sky sat beside her genuinely feeling sorry for her. He would never do this to his children. That he promised himself.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure?"

"How come you and Sierra do not look anything alike."

"Ahhh... well that's because we aren't real sisters. I am the byproduct of his first well his ex-girlfriend. The one he dated before he met Mary and decided to marry her. My father met my mother in Miami on one of his vacations. She was like a hippie or something. Long story short she was pregnant. Hunted my father down and well she left me on his door step and left. So yeah... that's why I am not as perfect and well I guess pretty. You know I always thought my Greek heritage made me beautiful but well all I know is I am not enough... you know. I am not pretty enough for my own father to love me. Not smart enough. Not Sierra enough."

Sky brushed his palm against Bianca in a soothing gesture before saying, "You are fucking beautiful kiddo. Your old mans a fool. I mean he doesn't love me obviously his judgment of character aint so good."

They laughed together. Bianca turned to face Sky, touched by his gesture. In that moment she fell for him. And wasn't because he was beautiful but because of this moment of kindness. Because of the way he took care of Sierra, protected her and their unborn child. Because he was simply perfect.

When, she leaned in this time it wasn't because of what she felt was undeniable chemistry but because she couldn't help but respond to his sweetness. Like a moth to the flame she wanted this. Him. If only for a moment. If only a part of him.

Sky saw the million emotions battling in Bianca's blue eyes. Uncertainty, painting her skin, which lead him to believe that she would not try and make a move on him. She was vulnerable right now. She was devoid of all her games in that one moment. It made her so much more beautiful. So irresistible. In that moment she was his Desdemona. His Aiyana.

Behind the heavy curtains of games and carelessness she much like Aiyana was broken. And for moment Sky lost all sense of wellbeing, yearning for a taste of innocence. Sky knew he was being unfair to his Desdemona because Bianca wasn't Aiyana. She lacked her finesse, her charm and most of all Bianca lacked Aiyana's ever loving heart. The selfless heart that defined her very being and yet he wondered if only he would lean down and kiss Bianca would taste a fraction of Aiyana?

Bianca watched Sky's grey gaze settle on her parted lips, looking at them with wonder and curiosity. Lust dancing between their bodies as their breaths synced as one. Bianca made the decision for both of them, she brushed her lips against Sky's, rendering him speechless. Defenseless against the growing lust.