Chapter:11

Tessie's POV
I woke up the next morning hurting. I quickly took my pain killers and got dressed in jeans and a long sleeve. A set of keys were on the counter with a note.

Here's the keys to my truck. Love you Tae bae.
Logan
I smiled looking at the note. I stuck the keys in my pocket and grabbed something for breakfast. Then fixed my lunch. Once I was done getting ready I walked out to find his truck with all of my stuff in it.

Minus the pillow and blanket. I climbed in and started it. Of course I had to move the seat forward and adjust the back. I checked my fields and went to school. I pulled into the parking lot just before he did.

I parked in my usual spot while he parked in his. Our friends looked confused as we turned our vehicles off. I slid out and got my bag. And stole his hoodie because I'm already cold.

"I'll take that for you." Logan said coming to get my backpack. I let him carry it to class for me while his arm was around my waist.

Kale glared at us as we passed him. Several girls glared at me. Some were cowgirl wannabes, but their outfits were so slu**y I wanted to puke.

"If you ever start dressing like them you'd be considered fake." He whispered to me as we passed them. "I know. Those skinny jeans and boots don't work. Especially with shirts that show too much." I whispered back.

He kissed my forehead before we entered class. His arm dropped as I walked through. He followed closely behind. So far no one knows that we are dating.

After first hour Logan walked with me to second hour before he went to his computer class. He kissed my temple at the door before handing me my bag.

It's almost late November and my parents are still over at my house

It's almost late November and my parents are still over at my house. Logan's cousin is going to be back any day now and I'm worried they'll never be arrested.

"Tessie sleepover tonight. Staying up late and a whole bunch of junk food. The guys were invited but they have to sleep in the barn." Amber whispered to me in last hour.

I nodded. It was a go. Once the bell rang I was up and out the door. The guys were behind us as we walked out to the parking lot. "Ok so their sleeping outside while we're in the living room." Amber told me. I nodded.

She practically squeezed the answer of me dating Logan out. The guys pressured him into saying anything about it. Five days after he tried to ask me out and I finished the question.

I hopped up into the back of his truck and set my bag on the tailgate next to me. He scooted me over and got up next to me. Then pulled me onto his lap. The guys came up and he set his head on my shoulder before kissing my jaw.

"Now we can believe that y'all are dating." Aaron said coming up. The other three snickered. Amber sat down next to Fisher. "I think they're a cute couple." She said.

Becky came up wearing super short jean shorts and boots with a low cut shirt on. Logan's arms that were sitting on my lap moved to my waist. Kirk looked at her like 'what are you wearing?' We all were looking at her like that.

Then a few seconds later more girls dressed like her came up. Including Lou. Logan kept his head on my shoulder glaring at the girls. Amber and I were really glaring at them.

Then Kirk broke the silence. "What in the H. E. Double hockey sticks are you wearing?" He asked Beck. She didn't answer, only hopped up next to him and sat on his lap.

He moved her off of him and slid off standing. She looked defeated. "You know I don't like girls dressed like that." He told her. She glared at him. "Fine I don't care." She told him. "We're through." She stormed off with her posse following.

"Guess I'm single." Kirk said turning to us. I ate my lunch and gave half of it to Logan after I was full. He kissed my cheek and set me to the side while he got down.

Then I got down and set my bag in the backseat. He came over and wrapped his arms around me. "Let me know how the appointment goes tomorrow." He told me. "You know I will." I told him.

He kissed my forehead before having to go to class. Least I'll see him later. I climbed up into his truck and started it. He's definitely going to want his truck back.

I drove to the house to pack some clothes for tonight. Over the course of the week I've gained strength. As long as I don't do anything strenuous I'll be fine.