Chapter:12

I got into the truck and drove over to Amber's. She greeted me before leading me into the living room. Of course I was the first one. She made me sit while she did most of the work.

I flipped the tv on and put music on. Definitely country. I turned it up to fifty and went over to the bar. "You better not start dancing." She told me. "Why?" I asked.

"You'll know when your boyfriend is wanting to get some." She said. I rolled my eyes. Then heard the rumble of a diesel truck pulling up. I grabbed Amber's sleeve and she followed in tow.

I jogged out while she ran. Logan picked me up and carried me in. "You know your still supposed to take it easy." He told me. "I know but I just wanted to see you." I told him.

He kissed me before sitting down on the couch with me on his lap facing him. "Logan come help us." Xavier yelled. Logan rolled his eyes and set me aside. I got up and followed him.

Then sat at the bar. He went outside to help them. Amber had to tell them where they were going to sleep for the night so she was also outside. Just leaving me by myself. I went back to the couch finding Logan's phone.

Of course he had a password on it. I put in my name and it was incorrect. I put in his nickname for me and it unlocked. Then went into his security and put in my thumbprint.

He's going to be a little mad but will get over it eventually. I played games on his phone to pass time.

They came in about an hour later and his battery was almost dead. I turned it off and hid it beneath me. "I know I left my phone in the house, because I remember putting it in my pocket." He said coming in with the guys and Amber.

"Dude that tells us nothing. It could have fell out outside in the loft." Aaron told him. I scooted his phone into my back pocket. Then stood up and put mine in the opposite pocket before pulling my shirt over both pockets.

He did check the couch not finding it. "Dude check the truck again." Kirk told him. He went out and came back a few minutes later. It buzzed in my left pocket.

"Is the ringer on?" Fisher asked. "Nope. Forgot to turn it back on." He said sitting down. "Then let's see if we can hear it." Crap about to be discovered. They were all quiet while it was vibrating my butt.

It was even quiet. A smile crept onto my face. Xavier was the first to notice and cracked a smile. He nudged Kirk who caught on. Then all of them except Logan had a smile on their faces. He looked at them like they were crazy.

I walked up to him and put my arms around him. "Tess where is my phone?" He asked me. I put my hands on his shoulders wanting him to pick me up.

When he did his hands landed on both phones. "You've got it don't you?" He said. I giggled. "Which pocket?" I asked. His wasn't bigger or smaller than mine at all they were the same size.

He cocked an eyebrow. "I'd hand it over." He told me. "But you've got to tell me which pocket its in." I told him. He smirked holding me by one arm. He reached into my right pocket pulling mine out.

"You get to use it for the weekend!" I told him and jumped out of his hold. He shook his head still smirking. I pulled his out and curled up on the couch.

"I guess you can use mine as long as you can get into it." He told me. I showed him the unlocked screen. "I've already figured out your password L bae." I told him. He went into the kitchen.

"Might have mad him mad but he'll get over it." Fisher said. I got up from my seat and found him leaning on the counter with his head in his hands.

I went up behind him and put my arms around him. His phone in my hand. He turned around putting his arms around me. Then kissed my forehead. "Your impossible sometimes. You know that?" He said.

I set his phone on the counter and got up on it eye level with him. "But I'm way too worth it." I said. He smiled before kissing my lips.

My first kiss, he's my first kiss. I kissed him back as his hands rested on either side of me. He was wanting deepen it but held back.

I let him have his phone back but he didn't give me mine. Not that I needed it. We walked into the living room. Wherever he sat I sat on his lap. His arm around my waist.

He was playing on his phone then it died. I used  half the battery and it was on fifty one. "You ran my phone down?" He asked. I shrugged.

He got my phone and started playing on it. A few minutes later mine went dead. "Would you go out and get my charger for me?" He asked. "How about I let you up so you may go get it." I replied. He sighed and I let him up.

It was just us for this weekend. Amber's parents were out of town so we had the weekend. The guys grilled for us, mostly Logan. When he cut a piece of meat off I took it right of his plate.

"Hey!" "Thank you it's great!" I told him as I chewed it. He smirked and continued to cut his up. After supper I snuck the tee he's sleeping in and a pair of sweats with my underwear and got a shower.

Then took my meds. I walked out finding them watching a movie.