Chapter:27

Tuesday November 17, 2037

I pulled up to the school and grabbed my one year anniversary gift for Logan. He was already here waiting for me. Xavier started dating Callie after he got enough 'momentum' to do so. She gladly accepted after Kale tried to get with her same way he tried with me and Xavier busted his nose.

I got out holding the bag behind my back. I got a custom shirt made that said 'my buttercup' with an arrow pointing at to the side where I usually  walk and his favorite candy and drink.

He came up to me kissing me. "Happy anniversary buttercup." "Happy anniversary hero." I replied. He kissed me again before I gave him the gift bag. I had extra money from the harvest to buy more land. That I'm going to use for hay.

He looked at me curiously before taking it. The shirt was under the food and drink. A bag of jelly bellies and Dr. Pepper. "How did you know these are my favorite?" He asked. I shrugged. His mom told me.

He didn't get into the bottom yet, but ran to his truck me halfway tailing. He handed me a bag horribly wrapped. I didn't care at all. Our friends will be here in a few minutes so we had to make this quick.

I jumped up on my tailgate to open it. "Sorry it's not properly wrapped. I didn't have time with the fall sorting and branding." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I untied the plastic bag. Inside was a shirt, box, drink and a bag of mixed Hershey's. I picked up the shirt seeing it was similar to mine. It said he's my hero with an arrow pointing to the side he usually walks with me on.

He picked up the box opening it. "Tess I'm not proposing for marriage now, but I do promise to save myself and wait for the right time after high school to marry you." He said opening the box.

Inside was a ring with both our birthstones shaped into hearts. "It's beautiful." I said. "I thought you'd say that." He said slipping it on. It fit perfectly too! I kissed him putting my arms around his neck.

"Come on let's put our shirts on!" I said. He didn't deny that. They were short sleeve shirts so we just put them on over our long sleeve shirts.

I grabbed his extra hoodie and put it on. He never cared when I stole his clothes anymore. Our friends showed up a few seconds later.

Non of them knew it was our one year anniversary. We've both kept it a secret for about a month then told them we were dating. So they had no clue how long we actually were.

Logan walked with me to class all day long. For lunch we went to the diner for something to eat and sat in our favorite hangout for diner food.

After school he had to help with fall works again while I didn't really have anything to do. The colder months have approached and no crops could grow now.

Of course I had enough to make it till fall when more came in, but it wasn't the same as when I actually was busy year round with something.

He called and invited me over to supper at his house tonight. I went and enjoyed being around him more. His parents loved me like a daughter, his brothers loved me like a sister.

It didn't matter if I went home or not. They didn't care if Logan took me to his room and screwed me, well I wouldn't exactly care either, but I'm definitely waiting until I marry him.

He pulled me close to him kissing my forehead and cheek. "How was your day buttercup?" He asked. "Good and yours hero?" I asked cuddling into his chest.

"It's always great with my buttercup." He said kissing me. I ran my finger down the middle of his ranchers abs making him pulled me almost on top of him.

"I wouldn't." He warned. I giggled kissing him. He deepened it before rolling over resting his weight on his elbows. I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Why?" I asked. "Your so much trouble.But your so worth it." He said kissing me then rolling us over.

Hey fifth book is out! Check out Triple R Military.