Chapter:23

Spring break,

I went out to check my tractor. Spring was coming up next month and I had to have everything ready. I cleaned it out and checked the oil. It needs to be changed.

I closed and locked it up as Logan pulled up. "Hey buttercup." He said coming up to me. "Hey hero." I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Getting ready for spring?" He asked. I nodded into his chest. "I need to go into town for oil." I said looking up at him. "What brand and I'll get it for you. My parents aren't letting me on the ranch for the week unless they absolutely need my help." He said.

"Do you have your bags packed for a week?" I asked him. He chuckled. "Knew that was coming. Need anything else while I'm getting the oil?" He asked. "How about some popsicles."

He kissed my forehead. "It's too cold for that maybe next month." He said. "Candy?" I asked. His smile grew. "I'll get us each a king size for every day of the week." He said.

I told him which brand and he left to get the stuff. I went back to the tractor to empty the oil out. When he came back I grabbed the oil and put it in. Then screwed the cap on and started it.

Now all that needs to be done is to clean out the cab. I went to my truck and got the window cleaner and other cleaning supplies. Logan helped me carry them over. I climbed up and cleaned the seat first. Last time I drove it was the first week in November?

Once the seat was clean I cleaned the windshield and side windows. Logan was cleaning the outside of the windows and windshield. I wiped down the dash and plugged my phone in. My music went straight through the speakers.

"Bluetooth?" Logan asked. "Nope music hook up. It runs on my phone's battery and my phone's battery runs on the tractor's battery." I told him.

Once it was clean I dragged the plow out. "Are you plowing it today?" He asked. "Well I was going to do it tomorrow. But now I can today." I told him. He got up in the cab with me making me sit on his lap.

Harvest was behind the seat enjoying every minute of it. "We've got to spend time together buttercup. That's why my parents don't want me around." He said in my ear.

I giggled. "How about you drive. I'll sit back and watch you." He said kissing my cheek. After Valentine's Day he's been the perfect gentleman and awesome boyfriend. That day really strengthened our relationship.

Halfway through one field I picked the plow up and started for the barn. "Done for today?" He asked. "Yeah. Might as well go to the house and relax for today." I told him.

He wrapped his arms around me before kissing my neck. Harvest was asleep in the floorboard. Once it was parked I got up and jumped down. Logan got down and set Harvest down.

I went to my truck and put Harvest in the passenger side. Logan got in his truck and followed me home. I pulled into the garage and got out. Harvest followed with me helping him down.

My four month old puppy. House broke and was aloud to sleep on my bed. I went straight to the shower. Last month I had help moving bedrooms. My parents lost their room way before we moved here.

I paid off the house with help of grandpa and Cal. This is my house now not theirs. Now having the master bedroom I also have the connected bathroom.

Harvest followed behind. "Go find daddy." I whispered to him. He turned and trotted down the hall. I got a shower and in his shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

Then walked down the hall to the kitchen. Harvest was sitting near the oven while Logan was cooking. He's rarely cooked here. I leaned on the door frame watching my boys.

Hopefully one day I can say that about him and a child in the future. I smiled watching as he made the dog sit for a bite. When Harvest finally sat he gave the dog a piece of meat and praised him.

Harvest turned to look at me. Then Logan. He smiled at me walking over. I met him halfway wrapping my arms around him. "What are you doing to my dog?" I asked him playfully. He kissed me.

"Training the dog to sit." He answered. Kissing me again afterwards. He got a shower after supper and we got in the recliner together under a blanket.

A movie was playing so we decided to watch it. I fell asleep somehow while the characters were battling.

I woke to Logan rubbing my arm. "Come on let's go to bed." He said quietly. I got up out of the chair tiredness all over my face.

"Come here." He said before picking me up. He carried me to bed and let me sleep on his chest. Harvest jumped up on the bed with us curling up next to our legs.

Logan scratched his head before putting his arm over me.